Chandler Golf Course Homes
There's something special about owning a home on the golf course! Chandler offers the opportunity to live in some of the area's best homes while also enjoying the luxurious lifestyle that comes with living on the golf course. Located in Southeast Valley, Chandler is a renowned innovation hub offering a high-quality lifestyle that’s hard to beat. Boasting a highly-educated workforce, an excellent school system, and a myriad of cultural and recreational opportunities enjoyed by all age groups, Chandler is a great place to live, work, play, raise a family, or retire in. Chandler also happens to be recognized as a premier golf destination and is home to several world-class golf courses and communities featuring Chandler golf course homes. Notable golf courses include Ocotillo Golf Club, Bear Creek Golf Complex, San Marcos Golf Resort, Lone Tree Golf Club, and Sunbird Golf Resort. For avid golfers, having the tee times you want and being part of an exciting golf community is living the dream! Buyers interested in purchasing Chandler golf course real estate could be just a doorstep away from their favorite game and enjoy a beautiful home on the links with great views. Because golf course properties are in such demand, it's crucial that buyers partner with an experienced local agent to help them navigate the market and secure an offer. Contact Chandler REALTOR® - Cathy Carter today. With over two decades of local experience, Cathy specializes in newer homes and luxury real estate in Chandler - call today! 480.459.8488
1). Part of the Troon family of golf courses, Ocotillo Golf Club features 27 holes of exceptional golf. Designed by renowned Golf Course Architect Ted Robinson, the course’s lush fairways, cascading waterfalls, and colorful flora create the perfect backdrop for the beautiful homes in Ocotillo situated along the links. Ocotillo is recognized as a Top 50 Resort by Golf World and a 4 1/2 star golf course by Golf Digest.
- The exclusive community of Ocotillo encompasses nearly 2,000 carefully planned and thoughtfully landscaped acres, all surrounding more than 165 acres of picturesque lakes (created from reclaimed water resources). Ocotillo offers a wide selection of homes including gorgeous waterfront properties and Chandler golf course homes centered around the Ocotillo Golf Club. Contact Chandler REALTOR® - Cathy Carter for more information about available homes for sale in Ocotillo. 480.459.8488
2). Bear Creek Golf Complex is a 36 hole “inland links” golf facility that includes 2 courses: An 18-hole championship-length course (Bear Course) and an 18 hole executive-length course (Cub Course). Both courses were designed by Nicklaus Design Group & Architect Bill O’Leary. Bear Creek includes a full practice & learning center staffed by PGA Professionals, available for both individual and group lessons. The Golf Club is home to the annual Chandler City Amateur Championship and hosts a variety of Arizona Golf Association qualifying events each year.
- Located adjacent to the Bear Creek Golf Complex is the desirable community of Paseo Crossings, just northwest of McQueen Road and Riggs Road. Developed between 2001- 2003, Paseo Crossings is comprised of 333 single-family homes ranging from 1,650 Sq.ft. to nearly 3,800 Sq.ft. The community was developed in two phases: The Paseo Crossings Phase 1 subdivision includes 221 single family homes built by Cresleigh Homes. And the Phase 2 subdivision includes 77 homes built by Meritage Homes. Both neighborhoods offer open and spacious floor plans with three to five bedrooms and up to a three-car garage. For available homes for sale in Paseo Crossing, contact Cathy Carter today! 480.459.8488
3). The historic San Marcos Golf Resort was Arizona’s first golf course and has been an important part of Chandler’s history. The 6,541-yard championship golf course offers a diverse and visually stunning layout, making for an enjoyable game for golfers of all playing abilities. The course features 18 holes of PGA-quality golf, a driving range, lessons, group golf, and a fully-appointed pro shop. A par 72 course, San Marcos Golf Resort is perfect for the casual golfer or more experienced player.
- Located just one mile from downtown Chandler, the beautiful, gated community of San Marcos Estates is situated at the center of the San Marcos Golf Resort. San Marcos Estates is comprised of 214 single and two-story homes and custom homes ranging from 1,500 - 2,500 Sq.ft., many offering scenic golf course views. The community is within walking distance to Chandler's historic downtown district featuring quaint boutiques, eateries, art galleries, Chandler Center for the Arts, and more. For more information on available Chandler golf course homes in San Marcos Estates, please contact Chandler REALTOR® - Cathy Carter today! 480.459.8488
4). Designed by architect Darryl Wilson of the CMX Group, the full-service Lone Tree Golf Club features a semi-private, 18-hole traditional style course. In addition, Lone Tree offers a state-of-the-art golf practice facility, a fully stocked pro shop and a PGA Professional staff available for individual and group instruction. The Grille at Lone Tree offers stunning mountain views and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner with Indoor and outdoor seating.
- The community of Springfield Lakes is located adjacent to the Lone Tree Golf Club and the active-adult community of Solera. Built between 2001 and 2003 by Pulte Homes, the desirable lake and golf course community is comprised of 313 homes. Chandler golf course real estate in Springfield Lakes offers expansive views of the neighboring golf course, lake, and the San Tan Mountains. Residents enjoy the amenities of a year-round community swimming pool and a park including a pavilion, basketball court, and play structure.
- The guard-gated, active-adult community of Solera by Del Webb is comprised of single-story homes with 11 different floor plans and features all the exceptional amenities you would expect from a Del Webb community. Solera was designed to provide residents with the benefits of large-scale active adult living in a smaller, more intimate setting. Homes in Solera overlook the Lone Tree Golf Course that weaves throughout the community. Contact Cathy Carter to learn more about Chandler golf course homes in Solera. 480.459.8488
- Lone Tree is a private, gated 55+ active-adult retirement community comprised of a 72 single-story homes and perfect for those seeking an active lifestyle. Residents enjoy scenic views, walking paths, common space with picnic areas and a ramada, and easy access to the Lone Tree Golf Course, where residents can enjoy the amenities offered for a modest membership fee.
5). The semi-private Sunbird Golf Club is located within the Sunbird Golf Resort community. The par 66 course measures 4,384-yards from the blue tees, 4,153-yards from the white tees, and 3,730-yards from the red tees. SunBird Golf Club is open to the public with daily green fees and twilight rates available. It is also available for tournaments and league play.
- Sunbird Golf Resort is an active-adult community designed by Robson Communities with the 55 and over in mind. Sunbird is comprised of 1,631 homes and manufactured homes, offering a more close-knit feel than some of the larger active adult communities in the area. Residents enjoy a clubhouse/amenities center, fitness center, outdoor pool, hobby studios, grand ballroom, library and computer lab, tennis courts, horseshoe pits, and shuffleboard courts along with a variety of clubs, groups, and planned activities based on interest.
Work with the Most Qualified Chandler REALTOR® - Cathy Carter
Serving the local community since 1994, Cathy Carter is an award-winning Chandler REALTOR® who goes above and beyond the expectations of her clients. Cathy is very familiar the different communities featuring Chandler golf course homes and would love to meet with you to discuss your wants and needs in a new home on the golf course. Known for her warm and friendly personality, Cathy is a delight to work with and an expert at uncovering the right homes in the right neighborhoods that are the best match for her client’s requirements. For out of the area buyers, Cathy is a highly trained Relocation Specialist who will cater to your every requirement when moving into or out of the area.
Along with her professional team, Cathy offers a wealth of experience, knowledge, and expertise and will work hard to ensure a smooth and successful transaction. As a licensed, professional Realtor®, Cathy is committed to providing her clients with accurate, reliable and trustworthy information and the personal service they deserve. When you hire Cathy to represent your best interests during the home buying process, her services are FREE -- real estate commissions are paid by the seller.
Please give Cathy a call today at 480-459-8488, or fill out the online contact form, and she will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
CATHY CARTER, REALTOR®
ABR, CRS, CDPE
2450 S. Arizona Ave, Suite 1
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Leave A Reply On Facebook
Search for your Dream Home Today!! Click Here
Posted by Cathy Carter on