Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1753 Jim Simmons, Flagstaff
Lot 706- $150,000 price reduction! Unique contemporary design that has won architectural awards and was featured in Phoenix Home & Garden magazine. This home also won the American Society of Interior Designers (ASDI) award. Single level with amazing designer finishes and touches, technologically advanced lighting system and phenomenal indoor and outdoor living with panoramic views of the 12th hole of the Meadow golf course at Forest Highlands. Words can't describe this spectacular home.
- MLS® #5621989
- Square Footage3,940
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool Htd, Workout Facility, Community Media Room, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Biking/Walking Path, Children's Playgrnd, Tennis Court(s), Concierge, Golf Course, On-Site Guard, Gated Community, Guarded Entry, Community Spa Htd
- UtilitiesAPS, City Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage, Separate Strge Area, Over Height Garage, Extnded Lngth Garage
- # of Garages3
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stone, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Built-in BBQ, Screened in Patio(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Private Street(s), Covered Patio(s)
- Lot DescriptionGolf Course Lot
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeForest Highlands Realty
- Address1753 Jim Simmons
- SubdivisionForest Highlands
- Zip Code86005
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Water Softener Owned, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), No Interior Steps
- HeatingGas Heat
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace Living Rm, Firepit
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Price Change History for 1753 Jim Simmons, Flagstaff, AZ (MLS® #5621989)
|Price Reduced from $2,100,000 to $1,950,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 1753 Jim Simmons, Flagstaff, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 6:33pm CST.