Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2109 Emma Leslie, Flagstaff
Forest Highlands lot 164. If you are looking for a single-level, highly-functional home with great curb appeal in a world-class private golf community in the mountains, you need look no further. This lot is situated in a cul-de-sac, designed with a level driveway and encompasses nearly half an acre with golf course views. The vaulted, grand foyer is bright with natural light from windows treated with plantation shutters and flanked by exposed wood beams. As you enter the living room, the open concept design allows both the living room and dining area to enjoy the encompassing stone fireplace and entertainment center--as well as a floor-to-ceiling wall of windows that allow in the beauty of the forest just beyond the back patio. The kitchen boasts an island and built-in appliances with plenty of cabinet space.
- MLS® #5682117
- Square Footage2,803
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool Htd, Workout Facility, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Biking/Walking Path, Tennis Court(s), Golf Course, On-Site Guard, Gated Community, Guarded Entry, Community Spa Htd
- UtilitiesAPS, Oth Gas (See Rmrks)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s)
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot, Golf Course Lot
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeForest Highlands Realty
- Address2109 Emma Leslie
- SubdivisionForest Highlands
- Zip Code86001
- Interior FeaturesNo Interior Steps, Water Softener Owned, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Skylight(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingProgrammable Thmstat
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace Family Rm
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Price Change History for 2109 Emma Leslie, Flagstaff, AZ (MLS® #5682117)
|Price Reduced from $699,000 to $679,900|
Properties for Sale Similar to 2109 Emma Leslie, Flagstaff, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:21am CDT.