Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2685 Lindberg Spring, Flagstaff
$201,000 Price Reduction. Beautifully-maintained home on a private cul-de-sac in the award-winning community of Forest Highlands. Nestled on a private lot that is nearly 3/4 of an acre, this home is designed for entertaining both inside and outside: 2 decks, covered and uncovered, set the stage to relax in the refreshing mountain air of Flagstaff. Inside the home there is plenty of space for you and guests to enjoy coming together around the stone fireplace or wet bar located in the great room, adorned with vaulted ceiling and high windows. There is also a formal dining room with built-in sideboard and cabinetry and access to the deck, offering a great space to enjoy a celebratory meal, while an eat-in kitchen, complete with breakfast bar, island stove and open concept allow for more casual dining and entertaining in an intimate space. Another living area downstairs, complete with built-in shelving, offers another space—perfect as a library, kids' space or entertainment room. This home is full of high windows which bring in the skyline of the forest's tree tops and gives a sense of being outdoors when cozying up inside. There are 3 bedrooms, the master suite on the main level and 2 additional bedrooms downstairs. The inviting master suite has a private exit to the deck, as well as a welcoming fireplace, perfect for the chilly mountain evenings. A large, walk-in master closet with built-in shelving, separate shower and soaking bath, and dual vanities complete the space.
- MLS® #5759636
- Square Footage4,510
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Guarded Entry, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa Htd, On-Site Guard, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, Oth Gas (See Rmrks)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Side Vehicle Entry
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s)
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeForest Highlands Realty
- Address2685 Lindberg Spring
- SubdivisionForest Highlands
- Zip Code86005
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Evaporative
- FireplacesFireplace Master Bdr, 2 Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Price Change History for 2685 Lindberg Spring, Flagstaff, AZ (MLS® #5759636)
|Price Reduced from $1,150,000 to $949,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,250,000 to $1,150,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 2685 Lindberg Spring, Flagstaff, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:21am CDT.