Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2110 Tom Mcmillan, Flagstaff
This Aspen cottage is located on the first fairway of the Canyon golf course, conveniently situated a short distance from the Canyon clubhouse. There are two large bedrooms on the main level, with a welcoming fireplace that is the focal point of the open-concept living space. The oversized deck has been well-designed for your needs, with a covered section to stay dry and shaded, as well as an open section to enjoy the wonderful weather of Flagstaff. In addition to its great functionality, this delightful cottage has great golf course views. Updates in the last 5 years include; a new roof, enlarged deck, tile floors, appliances, counters and sink in the kitchen, and a new furnace. Come and enjoy everything Forest Highlands has to offer.
- MLS® #5785780
- Square Footage1,976
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesGuarded Entry, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa Htd, Gated Community, On-Site Guard, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, Oth Gas (See Rmrks)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Covered Patio(s)
- Lot DescriptionGolf Course Lot
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeForest Highlands Realty
- Address2110 Tom Mcmillan
- SubdivisionForest Highlands
- Zip Code86005
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingProgrammable Thmstat, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Price Change History for 2110 Tom Mcmillan, Flagstaff, AZ (MLS® #5785780)
|Price Reduced from $549,500 to $530,000|
|Price Reduced from $558,900 to $549,500|
|Price Reduced from $575,000 to $558,900|
Properties for Sale Similar to 2110 Tom Mcmillan, Flagstaff, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 10:47am CDT.