Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3305 E Cherokee Street, Phoenix
Gorgeous southwest contemporary home designed by award winning architect, Fred Linn Osmon. The home borders pristine natural desert with views of South Mountain, a national preserve, where no construction is allowed. Front entrance has art pillars by Otto Regan with pressed glass between special travertine and Egyptian pyramid structural design canopy with decorative block construction. Exterior walls constructed of ''Ladrillo Grande'' jumbo hollow brick, then filled with concrete mortar and reinforced with rebar, to create a sturdy structure. Certain specified areas have 2 coats of stucco over masonry block. The interior has a plethora of design details beginning with a red oak ceiling in living room and entry foyer, in addition to designed ceilings in all major rooms. Downstairs is an exquisite travertine fireplace in the living room and beautiful slate fireplace in the family room. The kitchen is a chef's dream come true. All appliances are built-in to keep counters clutter free with plenty of storage and extra long island for preparation. Solid oak wood staircase leads you upstairs. The master suite is heavenly with mural bathtub wall and romantic sauna. There is also a private balcony overlooking the back yard with scenic views of the mountains. The additional bedrooms all have private exits, downstairs to spacious covered verandas/porches (East meets West design) with clear sky lights and upstairs to shared wrap around balcony. Entertain and enjoy the back yard amenities; tennis court with lights, basketball, full diving pool with spa jets and heating available, built-in barbeque and open gas fire pit. Relax and enjoy the quiet desert nights and natural desert sunset views. For those pet lovers, there is even a separate dog house built with decorative block construction with cooling and lighting and concrete floored dog run with drain.
- MLS® #5829171
- Square Footage6,468
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesSRP, Butane/Propane
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDir Entry frm Garage, Electric Door Opener, Separate Strge Area
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private, Diving Pool, Heated Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesTennis Court(s), Sport Court(s), Patio, Covered Patio(s), Balcony/Deck(s), Gazebo/Ramada, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionBorder Pres/Pub Lnd, Cul-De-Sac Lot, Corner Lot, Mountain View(s)
- Listing OfficeCerreta Real Estate
- Address3305 E Cherokee Street
- SubdivisionAHWATUKEE CUSTOM EST 7 LOT 5586-5649 TR E F
- Zip Code85044
- Interior FeaturesSkylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), 9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Wet Bar(s), Intercom, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Firepit
- # of Stories2
- District028 - Kyrene Elementary District
- ElementaryKyrene de la Colina
- MiddleKyrene Centennial
- HighMountain Pointe
Properties for Sale Similar to 3305 E Cherokee Street, Phoenix, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Re/Max Infinity. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 9:33am CST.