Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3749 E Juniper Circle, Mesa
Experience this superior quality custom home situated on a premium lot in the coveted Cobblestone Estates.This nearly completed Spanish Colonial Revival features stunning custom finishes combined with design-forward & yet timeless design. Offering a gourmet kitchen that boasts German Beechwood cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless farmhouse sink and top of the line appliances that will surely delight all. Natural light pours throughout the home from the retractable walls making this home the embodiment of indoor-outdoor living. An outstanding design which creates the ultimate setting for both large scale entertaining and private enjoyments in this +/- 7000 sq ft under roof home. The wrap around patio space invites you to dine al fresco after preparing a meal at the built in BBQ island complete with a full size sink, electric cooktop and a serving bar. This resort style backyard is truly one of a kind. With a putting green and a huge double pool boasting a custom rock water feature slide on one side and play pool on the other connected by a swim under bridge. Gather poolside in the 18 x 18 gazebo to enjoy outdoor living around 1 of 4 fireplaces or prefer a wood burning fire? Stroll on over and gather around the stone walled fire pit. But before you turn in for the night, you'll want to unwind in your spa-like master suite. This home features three additional ensuite bedrooms, and office and a large guest casita with it's own entrance. The 6 car garage has plenty of room for vehicles and toy's too. 60X30 at it's deepest will give room for boats, quads/ trailers, motorcycles...bring your toys. With Tonto National Forest & Saugaro Lake near by you'll want to get out and enjoy all that Arizona outdoor has to offer.
- MLS® #5839620
- Square Footage4,373
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesGated Community
- UtilitiesSRP, City Gas
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage, RV Gate, Extnded Lngth Garage, Over Height Garage, Side Vehicle Entry, Temp Controlled
- # of Garages6
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private, Play Pool, Heated Pool, Diving Pool
- ExteriorPainted, EIFS Synthetic Stcco, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCircular Drive, Built-in BBQ, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Private Street(s), Patio, Gazebo/Ramada, Childrens Play Area, Covered Patio(s)
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot, North/South Exposure, Corner Lot
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeCentury 21-Towne & Country
- Address3749 E Juniper Circle
- SubdivisionCOBBLESTONE AT THE GROVES
- Zip Code85205
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Water Softener Owned, Soft Water Loop, No Interior Steps, Central Vacuum
- HeatingGas Heat, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- CoolingRefrigeration, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment, Programmable Thmstat, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Family Rm, Firepit, Exterior Fireplace, Other (See Remarks)
- # of Stories1
- District004 - Mesa Unified District
- HighMountain View High
Price Change History for 3749 E Juniper Circle, Mesa, AZ (MLS® #5839620)
|Price Reduced from $2,250,000 to $1,875,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 3749 E Juniper Circle, Mesa, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Re/Max Infinity. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 9:33am CST.