Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1351 N Pleasant Drive (unit 1175), Chandler
Ground level, end unit condo available starting mid-April. All utilities and Internet included. Spacious Living Room w/ electric fireplace. King and Queen size beds. Large master bedroom, walk in closet, 2nd Bedroom has direct access to hall bath. All furniture, linens, dishes, TV's included! Covered patio w/BBQ- end unit. Well kept complex with community pool, heated spa, tennis courts and lush landscape. Close to Sky Harbor Airport, Chandler Fashion Mall, Wild Horse Pass Casino, Factory Outlet Mall and freeways
- MLS® #5868056
- Price$1,750 - $2,400
- Square Footage991
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeApartment Style/Flat
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Spa Htd, Tennis Court(s), Near Bus Stop
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, BBQ
- WindowsVertical Blinds, Mini-Blinds
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeDelex Realty
- Address1351 N Pleasant Drive (unit 1175)
- SubdivisionBOARDWALK AT THE VILLAGES OF CHANDLER AMD
- Zip Code85225
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, No Interior Steps
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesFireplace Living Rm
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District080 - Chandler Unified District
- MiddleJohn M Andersen Jr High School
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 1:32am CDT.