Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3440 E Tonto Drive, Phoenix
Luxury and privacy embrace in this stunning custom estate. Spacious and elegant interiors blend flawlessly with multiple outdoor living spaces, creating an easy, comfortable atmosphere for daily family living and formal entertaining. This 7558 sq.ft. home boasts a unique design and unsurpassed construction situated on a 2.02 acre hillside oasis designed with lush southwest landscaping. A chef's kitchen with newer high-end appliances and butler's pantry is the heart of the home. The ample living and family rooms are augmented by large billiard and media/exercise rooms. The master suite boasts beautiful custom cabinetry and a separate nursery/office/sewing room. Private baths, walk-in closets, library shelves and homework area complete the upstairs bedroom wing. Additional amenities include a study with wet bar, au pair quarters with private entrance, darkroom for photo enthusiasts, full garage workshop and storage area, too. Separate entrances and balconies in every room give endless access to the stunning outdoor entertaining areas. The two barbecue patios boast all newer equipment and there's a massive gazebo with fireplace for late night entertaining and dancing. A diving pool and spa with private outdoor bath, and the soothing sounds of running water wherever you are, complete this dream-like landscape. A stone's throw from South Mountain Park Preserve and hiking trails, this cul-de-sac house is unique among Ahwatukee Custom Estates fine homes.
- MLS® #5871060
- Square Footage7,558
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesSRP, Butane/Propane
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Dir Entry frm Garage, Separate Strge Area, Extnded Lngth Garage, Electric Door Opener, Tandem Garage, Temp Controlled
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving Pool, Variable Speed Pump, Pool - Private, Heated Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Built-in BBQ, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Patio, Misting System, Childrens Play Area, Covered Patio(s), Gazebo/Ramada
- Lot DescriptionNorth/South Exposure, Mountain View(s), City Light View(s), Cul-De-Sac Lot, Border Pres/Pub Lnd, Hillside Lot
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Arizona Foothills
- Address3440 E Tonto Drive
- SubdivisionAHWATUKEE CUSTOM EST 10 LOT 7101-7119
- Zip Code85044
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Water Softener Owned, Wet Bar(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Furnished(See Rmrks), Central Vacuum, Intercom
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Programmable Thmstat, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Family Rm, Exterior Fireplace, Two Way Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District028 - Kyrene Elementary District
- ElementaryKyrene de la Colina
- HighMountain Pointe
Price Change History for 3440 E Tonto Drive, Phoenix, AZ (MLS® #5871060)
|Price Reduced from $2,100,000 to $1,999,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 3440 E Tonto Drive, Phoenix, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Re/Max Infinity. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 11:48am CDT.