Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6910 S Star Drive, Gilbert
Welcome to the Circle G Gated Community of Estados. A grand circular drive of perfectly laid pavers brings you to the gated front courtyard with outdoor fireplace. This custom built basement home brings 6257 sqft of living space on nearly a one acre lot. Plenty of space in oversized 3 car garage and boat garage leave ample space for your toys. Open kitchen and living space features a giant center island, custom built-in breakfast nook and chef quality appliances. The kitchen has a dream size pantry that you will love. Sixth bedroom has been converted to a teen room with ship lap walls and elegant dark tile floors. Horseshoe design of the home allows for abundant natural light throughout. Coffered ceilings, elaborate crown molding, wainscoting, hardwood floors and travertine tile are just some of the design details you will find throughout the home. Home office has wall to wall built in bookshelves and a separate outdoor entrance. Basement includes a living room, separate laundry area, 2 bedrooms, half bath, full bath, and full kitchen for food prep when having large parties. Abundant storage throughout the home, including built in storage cabinets in the garage. The backyard is made for entertaining. Enormous pool has water slide, reinforced steel rope swing and massive spa. Entertain guests in the epic gazebo while cooking in the wood burning pizza oven or grilling on the built in bbq. Next to the gazebo is gas burning fire pit to warm up next to on those brisk nights. A huge back lawn area separates a basketball court, pickleball court, the net can be heightened to play volleyball. The court is fully lit to keep your games going into the night. Basketball hoop easily spins around to face the sunken trampoline for epic dunking contests.
- MLS® #5899115
- Square Footage6,257
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Biking/Walking Path, Children's Playgrnd
- UtilitiesSRP, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, RV Gate, Over Height Garage, Extnded Lngth Garage, Side Vehicle Entry, Separate Strge Area
- # of Garages5
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private, Fenced Pool, Diving Pool, Heated Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Misting System, Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Sport Court(s), Built-in BBQ, Gazebo/Ramada, Circular Drive
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s)
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRevelation Real Estate
- Address6910 S Star Drive
- SubdivisionSEVILLE PARCEL 19
- Zip Code85298
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling(s), Water Softener Owned, Central Vacuum, Soft Water Loop, Drink Wtr Filter Sys
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Firepit
- # of Stories2
- District080 - Chandler Unified District
- MiddleDr Camille Casteel High School
- HighDr Camille Casteel High School
Price Change History for 6910 S Star Drive, Gilbert, AZ (MLS® #5899115)
|Price Reduced from $1,825,000 to $1,695,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,900,000 to $1,825,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 6910 S Star Drive, Gilbert, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 2:48am CST.