Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14016 S Rockhill Road, Phoenix
Compare quality, craftsmanship, and price. You will not find anything better! It's priced to sell. Built into the mountain's blue granite, this home affords you intimacy and privacy while offering the ability to comfortably host 125+guests along the desert pool lined patio.Surrounded by your own 6.89 acres of natural desert beauty, you experience the sights and sounds of nature from the moment you arrive. Entering this home, there is a collage of natural materials including copper shingles, bronze inlaid cabinets, 8' cherry doors, solid hickory floors, and basket weave copper sconces. Built to withstand time, the outer walls are insulated concrete with steel studs. All this while exuding a warm and and inviting atmosphere. Discover a new standard of luxury living in the desert.
- MLS® #5905782
- Square Footage7,078
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Tennis Court(s), Biking/Walking Path, Community Pool Htd, Children's Playgrnd
- UtilitiesSRP, Butane/Propane
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Over Height Garage
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private, Play Pool
- ExteriorPainted, EIFS Synthetic Stcco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s), Built-in BBQ, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot DescriptionCity Light View(s), Hillside Lot, Mountain View(s), Cul-De-Sac Lot, Borders Common Area
- RoofBuilt-Up, Other (See Remarks)
- ConstructionBlown Cellulose, Insltd Concrete Form
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Sonoran Living
- Address14016 S Rockhill Road
- SubdivisionMOUNTAIN PARK RANCH UNIT 31 LOT 1-61 TR A-D
- Zip Code85048
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Wet Bar(s), Water Softener Owned, Skylight(s), Intercom
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesFireplace Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, 3+ Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Exterior Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District028 - Kyrene Elementary District
- ElementaryKyrene de la Colina
- MiddleKyrene Centennial
- HighDesert Vista High
Price Change History for 14016 S Rockhill Road, Phoenix, AZ (MLS® #5905782)
|Price Reduced from $1,679,000 to $1,669,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,699,000 to $1,679,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,799,000 to $1,699,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 14016 S Rockhill Road, Phoenix, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:49pm CDT.