Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1841 W Eastman Drive, Anthem
Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath great room floor plan with courtyard entry finished with stone pillars, wrought iron fencing and stacked stone accents. This Breckenridge model is situated on an oversized, private lot with 400 sq. ft. patio extension close to the Ironwood Clubhouse. Kitchen features raised panel hickory cabinets, slab granite counters and stainless appliances. Light and bright great room has surround sound, 18'' tile throughout with Berber carpeting in the bedrooms. Other upgrades include water softener and water filtration system, laundry room sink and cabinets, Low E windows. Master bath has double sinks, separate tub and shower plus walk-in closet. 4 ft garage extension, epoxy floors, service door. 4 ft bedroom extension.
- MLS® #5905964
- Square Footage1,616
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Workout Facility, Guarded Entry, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Biking/Walking Path, Children's Playgrnd, Tennis Court(s), Golf Course, On-Site Guard, Gated Community, Community Spa Htd, Community Spa, Community Pool Htd
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Patio
- Lot DescriptionNorth/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives
- Address1841 W Eastman Drive
- SubdivisionANTHEM COUNTRY CLUB
- Zip Code85086
- Interior FeaturesDrink Wtr Filter Sys, Water Softener Owned, Fire Sprinklers
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District097 - Deer Valley Unified District
- ElementaryDiamond Canyon
- MiddleDiamond Canyon
- HighBoulder Creek
Properties for Sale Similar to 1841 W Eastman Drive, Anthem, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Re/Max Infinity. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 1:33pm CDT.