Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2798 E Locust Drive, Chandler
Gorgeous model-perfect estate in the exclusive, private, million-dollar gated enclave of Whitewing at Krueger. Some of the features that separate this home is its courtyard, casita, exquisite-private master wing, and modern transitional styling that you've been looking for and won't find anywhere else in this range. Entertainer's kitchen in an open-concept great room floor plan featuring all professional grade GE Monogram matching appliances including, stainless steel 6-burner gas range with double oven, 48'' built-in refrigerator, warming drawer, solid core knotty alder cabinetry, high grade granite countertops, custom island with bar seating. The great room also features a custom wet bar, wine fridge, cantera stone fireplace, and breakfast nook. (continued) Beautiful 24" honed and polished travertine tile (with marble inlays) is laid expansively throughout the common areas along with custom hand scraped espresso solid wood flooring in the living room and master suite. Stunning custom reclaimed wood flooring is found in the large formal dining area, sized perfectly for hosting large groups of family and friends. Guests will enjoy each additional bedroom being its own suite featuring berber carpet, private en suite, walk-in closets, matching alder cabinets, alder doors, and the same wonderful plantation shutters found throughout the home. Relax in your massive master retreat with its inviting fireplace, continuation of the solid wood flooring and cavernous walk-in closet. Soak your stress away in your oversized jetted tub or hop into your custom snail shower with multiple showerheads. The pièce de résistance is the resort-style backyard with heated pool and spa, cascading waterfalls and water features, gas fire pit, pass through serving station, extended covered back patio that's more like an attached ramada on nearly half an acre. This home is your staycation. This one will not last at this price!
- MLS® #5914537
- Square Footage4,245
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesGated Community
- UtilitiesSRP, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Side Vehicle Entry, RV Gate
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Separate Guest House, Storage Shed(s)
- Lot DescriptionNorth/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeWest USA Realty
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, No Interior Steps, Soft Water Loop, Wet Bar(s), Water Softener Owned
- HeatingGas Heat, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Firepit, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District080 - Chandler Unified District
- ElementaryHaley Elementary
- MiddleSan Tan
Price Change History for 2798 E Locust Drive, Chandler, AZ (MLS® #5914537)
|Price Reduced from $1,050,000 to $999,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 2798 E Locust Drive, Chandler, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Re/Max Infinity. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 12:05pm CDT.