Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1909 W Steinbeck Drive, Anthem
Mountain views from front & back make this favorite Acadia (Durango) model in the gated Anthem Country Club a great find for year-round living or the ''lock & leave'' lifestyle. N/S exposure, backs to wash! With its split master & second bedrooms, two full baths + a den that can easily be converted to a third bedroom, this home is flexible, practical, convenient. Eat-in kitchen has breakfast bar, stainless appliances, pantry + honey-maple cabinets w/pullouts. Unloading groceries is a breeze as garage opens through laundry into kitchen. Room in laundry for 2nd fridge/storage. W/D included. Great room equipped with surround sound. Clay tile pavers at entry and covered patio add charm. Roller screen on patio. Berber carpet in bedrooms + den. Quick access to Ironwood Clubhouse and manned gate.
- MLS® #5914741
- Square Footage1,760
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StatusUnder Contract-Backups
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd, Guarded Entry, Gated Community, On-Site Guard, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio
- Lot DescriptionBorders Common Area, North/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficePrickett Realty
- Address1909 W Steinbeck Drive
- SubdivisionANTHEM UNIT 24
- Zip Code85086
- Interior FeaturesFire Sprinklers, Soft Water Loop, Intercom
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District097 - Deer Valley Unified District
- ElementaryDiamond Canyon
- MiddleDiamond Canyon
- HighBoulder Creek
Price Change History for 1909 W Steinbeck Drive, Anthem, AZ (MLS® #5914741)
|Status Changed from Active to Under Contract-Backups||–|
|Price Reduced from $284,000 to $279,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 1909 W Steinbeck Drive, Anthem, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Re/Max Infinity. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 2:47am CDT.