Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21353 W Mule Deer Way, Buckeye
Hard to find this much sq ft on a single level! Large 3300+ sq ft Cachet luxury home in the amenity rich Verrado development. Enjoy fabulous views of downtown Phoenix and mountain views from the fire pit in the backyard + no houses immediately behind you! XL master suite with custom shower, and tub with jets. Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, additional sink in island, granite countertops, backsplash and gorgeous flooring (new carpet). Walking distance to Community rec center w/heated pool,spa & exercise facility. Agents please read private remarks.
- MLS® #5925524
- Square Footage3,390
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Siding, Stone
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeSunseeker Rentals & Prop mgmt, LLC
- Address21353 W Mule Deer Way
- Zip Code85396
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District079 - Litchfield Elementary District
- MiddleVerrado Middle
- HighVerrado High
Properties for Sale Similar to 21353 W Mule Deer Way, Buckeye, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Re/Max Infinity. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 12:02am CDT.