Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14004 S Rockhill Road, Phoenix
Designed in 1994 by renowned architect Kevin Bain, the catalyst for this home is a study in angles and planes. Surrounded by the jagged aesthetics of the Arizona desert, the refined geometric architecture appears as if sculpted by nature in the rugged, craggy sloped lot. The two meld together to embrace the natural textures and beauty of the Arizona desert with the refinements of sophisticated contemporary design and luxury living. The centerpiece of the home is an atrium with clerestory windows soaring three stories high, adding light and the sounds of cascading water throughout. Designed originally as a winter home, there are several layers of decks and patios to take in the natural desert setting and city lights or slip inside for a meal around the dining room table that generously seats 20. And when it comes time to relax, gather around the freestanding fire pit, float in the negative-edge pool or swim against the Endless Pool Fastlane as it jets water against you. Take in a movie in the plush theater room, or retire in one of six bedrooms; all with their own exceptional views. Ensuring your privacy, the Seller has offered to sell the adjacent 4.227 acre lot, preserving the intimacy of desert mountain living. Rigorously maintained, the home offers exquisite privacy among an exclusive gated community, while affording easy access to shopping, dining and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Furnishing available subject to negotiation.
- MLS® #5932040
- Square Footage10,926
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Pool Htd, Gated Community, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingSide Vehicle Entry, Electric Door Opener, Separate Strge Area
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private, Diving Pool, Heated Pool
- ExteriorEIFS Synthetic Stcco, Painted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Covered Patio(s), Balcony/Deck(s), Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Misting System, Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionBorder Pres/Pub Lnd, Hillside Lot, Cul-De-Sac Lot, City Light View(s), Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- ConstructionBlock, Frame - Wood
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Sonoran Living
- Address14004 S Rockhill Road
- SubdivisionMOUNTAIN PARK RANCH UNIT 31 LOT 1-61 TR A-D
- Zip Code85048
- Interior FeaturesSkylight(s), 9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Wet Bar(s), Intercom, Fire Sprinklers, Elevator, Water Softener Owned, Soft Water Loop, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Furnished(See Rmrks), Other (See Remarks)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingProgrammable Thmstat, Ceiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Two Way Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Firepit
- # of Stories3
- Stories3 or More Levels
- District028 - Kyrene Elementary District
- ElementaryKyrene de la Colina
- HighDesert Vista High
Price Change History for 14004 S Rockhill Road, Phoenix, AZ (MLS® #5932040)
|Price Reduced from $3,995,000 to $3,500,000|
|Price Reduced from $4,100,000 to $3,995,000|
|Price Reduced from $4,500,000 to $4,100,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 14004 S Rockhill Road, Phoenix, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 8th, 2020 at 10:32am CDT.