Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3039 N Summer Street, Buckeye
Thoughtfully designed home with the perfect layout on a quiet street. This home has EVERYTHING. Huge front porch. Great room with soaring ceilings and plenty of natural light. Amazing sight lines from front to back. Beautiful tile work throughout. Private office with its own exterior entrance leading from a brick paved courtyard. Surround sound speakers in the living area. Gourmet kitchen with GE Monogram appliances. Large gas cooktop. Under cabinet lighting. Butler's pantry. Water softener and R/O system. Double doors open onto a first floor master with spacious bath and closet. Central vacuum. Four car garage with built-in cabinets. Iron staircase railings. 3 bedrooms, a loft, and 2 full baths upstairs create an ideal space for kids, teens, or guests. Outside, you'll find an idyllic backyard on a private, oversized lot. View fence. Backs onto wash and exercise path. Unobstructed views of downtown, the mountains, and Cardinals stadium! A variety of mature plants with accent lighting. Gorgeous pool with heater/chiller, in-ground cleaning system, 2 speed pump, 3 waterfalls, and a Baja step. Built-in natural gas BBQ & fire pit with seating. Attractive adobe hardscape. Outdoor surround sound and cable wiring. 50 amp outlet. Extended side yard. New exterior paint in 2018. A rare find in Verrado.
- MLS® #5933829
- Square Footage3,575
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage, Extnded Lngth Garage, Attch'd Gar Cabinets
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private, Heated Pool, Play Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot DescriptionCity Light View(s), Mountain View(s), Adjacent to Wash, Borders Common Area
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeCharity Realty AZ Corp
- Address3039 N Summer Street
- Zip Code85396
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Water Softener Owned, Drink Wtr Filter Sys
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District079 - Litchfield Elementary District
- ElementaryVerrado Heritage Elementary School
- MiddleVerrado Heritage Elementary School
- HighVerrado High
Price Change History for 3039 N Summer Street, Buckeye, AZ (MLS® #5933829)
|Price Reduced from $499,900 to $499,000|
|Price Reduced from $499,990 to $499,900|
|Price Reduced from $500,000 to $499,990|
|Price Reduced from $515,000 to $500,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 3039 N Summer Street, Buckeye, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:03pm CDT.