Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1607 E Morgan Run Drive, Flagstaff
Welcome to your dream home in Pine Canyon. This custom-built home was created for those who love to entertain. It offers a grand main floor featuring an open design living and kitchen area, guest suite and master retreat. The private master wing offers the finest of amenities. Secluded from the main living area by a private hallway, the master retreat offers a separate office space, as well as a spa like en-suite with steam shower, his and hers vanities and large walk in closet with built in shelving. The well appointed bedroom offers French door access to a private deck with peek a boo views of the golf course. With the elegant and contemporary indoor/outdoor design of this home, you can easily host an intimate gathering with close friends or a large-scale party. The designer kitchen with Viking and Bosch appliances is open to the living room that features a dramatic floor to ceiling Malapais stone wood-burning fireplace. Living room offers a full wall of folding doors that open the room completely to an expansive deck with unobstructed views. Downstairs offers more room for gathering and entertaining with a wood-burning fireplace, living area with access to covered patio and a full wet bar featuring ice maker, dishwasher, wine fridge and 6-person high top. High end amenities abound in this amazing modern designed home: " Radiant heating floors downstairs that extend onto the front porch and down the entrance staircase " Solid alder wood cabinets and doors " Tongue and groove ceilings throughout the main floor " Master bath steam shower " Viking appliances throughout the kitchen and wet bar " Sonos sound system in all the main floor rooms and deck " Decks Upstairs spans from the 2nd master to the main living room " Private Master Deck " Covered Downstairs deck with BBQ " Enclosed dog run " Social/Golf membership worth $44,000 in value " Heated outdoor stairs to front door Pine Canyon is a stunning, 600+ acre private golf community located in Flagstaff, AZ adjacent to the Coconino National Forest, offering Htd Pool, Gym, Clubhouse w/restaurant. Pine Canyon golf course designated as 5th Best in Arizona by Golf Digest, and ''Best in the West'' Gold Nugget Award, 2007 Clubhouse of the Year by Golf Inc. Owner and agent related.
- MLS® #5934011
- Square Footage4,298
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleContemporary, Other (See Remarks)
- AmenitiesGuarded Entry, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa Htd, Gated Community, On-Site Guard, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, City Electric, City Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDir Entry frm Garage, Over Height Garage, Electric Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Covered Patio(s), Balcony/Deck(s)
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s)
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood, Slump Block
- Listing OfficeeXp Realty
- Address1607 E Morgan Run Drive
- SubdivisionPine Canyon
- Zip Code86005
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar(s), Fire Sprinklers, Furnished(See Rmrks)
- HeatingGas Heat, Wall/Floor Heat
- CoolingProgrammable Thmstat, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment, Refrigeration
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Other (See Remarks)
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Price Change History for 1607 E Morgan Run Drive, Flagstaff, AZ (MLS® #5934011)
|Price Reduced from $1,575,000 to $1,449,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,625,000 to $1,575,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 1607 E Morgan Run Drive, Flagstaff, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 5:17am CDT.