Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2520 N Kenwood Pass Road, Dewey
Off-grid, 10 acre parcel located in a pocket of private land near the town of Cherry, within the Prescott National Forest. Home has been vacant several years and is in ''remodel mode''. Large shop/garage with bath stub in. Solar panels and wind generator are owned. System may need new batteries. Registered well. Limited SPDS as Seller has never occupied the property. Sold ''as-is'', Seller will make no repairs. Beautiful mountain retreat.
- MLS® #5940819
- Square Footage2,232
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleOther (See Remarks)
- UtilitiesButane/Propane, Oth Elec (See Rmrks), Other (See Remarks)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingUnassigned Parking, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Storage Shed(s)
- Lot DescriptionBorder Pres/Pub Lnd, Hillside Lot, Mountain View(s), Street(s) Not Paved
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeWest USA Realty of Prescott
- Address2520 N Kenwood Pass Road
- Zip Code86327
- Interior FeaturesFix-Up Needs Repair
- HeatingOther (See Remarks)
- CoolingOther (See Remarks)
- FireplacesOther (See Remarks)
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:32pm CDT.