Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1828 W Overland Street, Apache Junction
Previous Buyers loss is your gain. This home is still under construction. New Buyers are able to choose some options. Incredible 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home located in a gated community. Community has a wonderful clubhouse, heated pool and dog park. This home has amazing mountain views. HOA fee includes basic cabel, high speed internet and trash pick-up. Over-sized lot. Come check it out before it is gone. Homes in this new community are selling fast.
- MLS® #5972586
- Square Footage2,193
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Pool Htd, Gated Community, Children's Playgrnd, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s)
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeSepton Properties Inc
- Address1828 W Overland Street
- SubdivisionSTAGECOACH TRAILS SUBDIVISION 2016029477
- CityApache Junction
- Zip Code85120
- HeatingElectric Heat
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District0043 - Apache Junction Unified District - Pinal
- ElementaryFour Peaks
- MiddleCactus Canyon Junior High
- HighApache Junction
Properties for Sale Similar to 1828 W Overland Street, Apache Junction, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 2:02am CDT.