Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2035 Emma Leslie, Flagstaff
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a SINGLE LEVEL home in Forest Highlands and enjoy northern Arizona's premiere luxury golf community. This Bewley-built home is located in a cul-de-sac, encompassing nearly a 1/2 acre, with a terrific backyard -- including a Bocce Ball court. The home has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace that is the focal point of the living room. An additional room off the living room may be used as an office, game room, library or an extended guest living space. The additional room has a separate entry and connects to the 4th bedroom - making it private for your guests. This a one-owner home that is well-built, energy-efficient, handicap accessible and has an oversized two car garage - perfect for a full-time or seasonal homeowner.
- MLS® #5975617
- Square Footage2,848
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool Htd, Guarded Entry, Gated Community, On-Site Guard, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, Oth Gas (See Rmrks)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s)
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeForest Highlands Realty
- Address2035 Emma Leslie
- SubdivisionForest Highlands
- Zip Code86005
- Interior FeaturesNo Interior Steps, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingOther (See Remarks), Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Price Change History for 2035 Emma Leslie, Flagstaff, AZ (MLS® #5975617)
|Price Reduced from $674,500 to $650,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 2035 Emma Leslie, Flagstaff, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 7:32am CDT.