Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6157 E Broadway Avenue, Apache Junction
One step into this magnificent & COMPLETELY REMODELED property will make you say, I'm home! If you love to entertain, this fully redesigned masterpiece is for you! The beautiful custom finishes are comparable to those found in multi million dollar estates. After taking in the expansive Superstition Mountain views from every vantage point of this property, peer through the grand private courtyard double door entry. A cascading fountain & gorgeous landscaping welcomes you to the 18ft foyer entry w/ massive natural stone fireplace. The seller spared no expense w/ the gourmet kitchen remodel complete w/ gas stove, double ovens, on demand hot water, granite, staggered alder cabinets, butcher block island, & custom tile work. Off the kitchen you will find the formal dining room complete with coffered ceiling, a massive wet bar, expansive laundry/mud room & spacious walk-in pantry. Step down to an expansive open living space complete w/ solid wood built-ins flanking a wood burning fireplace w/ Tongue & Groove wood feature ceiling. Find your escape throughout this entire home w/ a private library/study accented w/ metal & wood ceilings, sunken in game room/den as well as 2nd floor office complete w/ expansive viewing deck. The master bedroom retreat offers a private balcony overlooking the Superstition Mountains w/ see through fireplace leading to the separate bathroom w/ walk-in tile shower, double sinks & gorgeous finishes. A 38'X29' 3 car oversized (1,100sf) detached garage w/ 8ft entry doors & 10ft ceilings is perfect for all your toys. 2+ private acres complete w/ lush landscaping, RV parking & horse privileges. Right out the door from hiking & horseback riding trails in the Tonto National Forest, minutes from the 60, & yet still secluded as your private oasis. A list of all the impressive features & upgrades are available in the document tab. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #5987962
- Square Footage4,564
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, RV Parking, Over Height Garage, Detached
- # of Garages3
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Covered Patio(s), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Storage Shed(s), Circular Drive
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent to Wash, City Light View(s), Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- ConstructionBlock, Frame - Wood
- Listing OfficeHomeSmart
- Address6157 E Broadway Avenue
- SubdivisionNo HOA ~ Horse Privileges ~ 2+ ACRES
- CityApache Junction
- Zip Code85119
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Wet Bar(s)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace, Two Way Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- District0043 - Apache Junction Unified District - Pinal
- ElementaryDesert Vista
- MiddleCactus Canyon Junior High
- HighApache Junction
Properties for Sale Similar to 6157 E Broadway Avenue, Apache Junction, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 1:03am CST.