Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20476 W Alsap Road, Buckeye
Situated on a large corner lot close to Camden Park, this stunning 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath Verrado home is ready for move in! A mother-in-law suite can be accessed through the home or from a separate exterior entrance. The beautifully upgraded kitchen includes double ovens, a gas stove, oversized sink, granite countertops, full backsplash, 42'' cabinets with roll out shelves, and a huge walk in pantry. The downstairs master suite boasts a beautiful bathroom with double vanity, separate oversized tub and shower, and a large closet with a connecting door to the laundry room. Other notable upgrades include, landscaped backyard, prewire for outdoor fan and TV, high ceilings, window coverings throughout, upgraded flooring, recessed lighting, surround sound prewire, and water softener.
- MLS® #5996501
- Square Footage3,386
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StatusUnder Contract-Backups
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path, Community Pool, Community Pool Htd, Golf Course, Children's Playgrnd, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Childrens Play Area
- Lot DescriptionNorth/South Exposure, Corner Lot, Mountain View(s)
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeLRA Real Estate Group, LLC
- Address20476 W Alsap Road
- SubdivisionVERRADO PHASE 3 SOUTH PHASES A AND B
- Zip Code85396
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Water Softener Owned, Soft Water Loop
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District079 - Litchfield Elementary District
- ElementaryVerrado Heritage Elementary School
- MiddleVerrado Middle
- HighVerrado High
Price Change History for 20476 W Alsap Road, Buckeye, AZ (MLS® #5996501)
|Status Changed from Active to Under Contract-Backups||–|
|Price Reduced from $469,000 to $466,000|
|Price Reduced from $487,000 to $469,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 20476 W Alsap Road, Buckeye, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 11:19am CST.