Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1742 E Azafran Trail, Queen Creek
Upgrades galore, over $200,000 in home and landscaping! Gourmet kitchen with double ovens and Stainless Steel Jenn Air appliances, Hardwood floors throughout including bedrooms. Tile in the wet areas. Top of the line cabinets, granite counter tops, including the laundry space. .Desirable two Master bedrooms with full bathroom in second bedroom ideal for guests. Master bath has tub and separate shower and dual sinks The den could easily be made into a third with half bath across for convenience. Double rolling walls of glass to bring the outside in. Gas fireplace, gas BBQ built in ,fountain and extended patio makes an ideal space for entertaining, Bring your offers .
- MLS® #6005992
- Square Footage2,299
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path, Children's Playgrnd, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Tennis Court(s), Gated Community, Guarded Entry, Community Pool, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd, Concierge, Golf Course, Community Media Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesSRP, City Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in BBQ, Covered Patio(s), Patio
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s), Adjacent to Wash, Borders Common Area
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood, Blown Cellulose, Adobe
- Listing OfficeLori Blank & Associates, LLC
- Address1742 E Azafran Trail
- SubdivisionEncanterra Golf/ Country Club
- CityQueen Creek
- Zip Code85140
- Interior FeaturesNo Interior Steps, Central Vacuum, Water Softener Owned, Soft Water Loop, Drink Wtr Filter Sys
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Programmable Thmstat, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District0044 - J.O. Combs Unified District - Pinal
- MiddleJ. O. Combs Middle School
- HighCombs High
Properties for Sale Similar to 1742 E Azafran Trail, Queen Creek, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:48am CDT.