Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1866 S Highland Mesa Road, Flagstaff
Highly desirable single story home in Boulder Pointe. Nestled in the ponderosa pines, the home sits on a large lot with a patio and hot tub. Inside there is plenty of space with over 2500 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, game room, separate laundry, upgraded kitchen, gas range, large master suite and bath. In addition the home offers a separate attached workshop.
- MLS® #6032175
- Square Footage2,352
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesAPS, Oth Gas (See Rmrks)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeFlagstaff Real Estate Professionals
- Address1866 S Highland Mesa Road
- SubdivisionBOULDER POINTE AT WOODLAND VILLAGE
- Zip Code86001
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Properties for Sale Similar to 1866 S Highland Mesa Road, Flagstaff, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 7:34am CDT.