Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8514 E Oak Street, Mesa
House is owner occupied. Require pre qual of clients and 24 hr advance showing request.SEE AERIAL VIDEO FOR OVERVIEW OF PROPERTY,ADDITIONAL PHOTOS TO FOLLOW.LOCATED IN PRESTIGIOUS DESERT UPLANDSTHIS IS A LUXURIOUS ESTATE THAT INVITES A MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILY TO LIVE TOGETHER AND STILL HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL SPACE AND MORE.
- MLS® #6041249
- Square Footage13,615
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- Parking Spaces9
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, RV Parking, RV Garage
- # of Garages7
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionCity Light View(s), Mountain View(s)
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionBlock, Frame - Wood, Low VOC Insulation
- Listing OfficeHomeSmart
- Address8514 E Oak Street
- SubdivisionDesert Uplands
- Zip Code85207
- Interior FeaturesSoft Water Loop
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Firepit, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr
- # of Stories3
- District004 - Mesa Unified District
- ElementaryFranklin West
- MiddleFranklin At Alma Elementary
- HighRed Mountain
Properties for Sale Similar to 8514 E Oak Street, Mesa, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 6:33am CDT.