Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11950 N Glodia Drive, Flagstaff
House has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. There is detached guest house quarters on top of garage accessed by stairway at north exterior end of garage. Approx 250 sq ft with 3/4 bath. The home comes unfurnished.
- MLS® #6056816
- Square Footage2,750
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesCity Electric, City Gas
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Separate Guest House
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- WindowsVertical Blinds
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeHomesmart Professionals
- Address11950 N Glodia Drive
- SubdivisionPine Mountain Estates in the Timberline Subdivision located off Hwy 89 eastside of town.
- Zip Code86004
- Interior FeaturesSkylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesFireplace Living Rm, 2 Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- District0033 - Picacho Elementary District - Pinal
- ElementaryAire Libre
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 1:17am CDT.