Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15802 S 7th Street, Phoenix
A completely Private Mountain Top Estate located within Eagle Ridge on a sprawling 4.6 acres overlooking the Ahwatukee Foothills with views as far as the eye can see. An impressive, property boasting 7,003 sqft of living space with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Enter this private property through a personal gate, arrive to a spectacular 2 story home with large columns, a front balcony, over-sized custom wrought iron doors and a pavered circular driveway that displays the overall grandness that continues into the interior of the home. Upon entry you will be greeted by the bright open space with floor to soaring ceiling windows providing amazing views of not only the mountains but of the unbelievable resort style backyard. These picturesque windows surround the formal living room which has a gorgeous fireplace as its centerpiece. In this open area you will also find an ornately beautiful formal dining room perfect for entertaining. Included on the first level; a gourmet kitchen with two kitchen islands, gorgeous granite counter tops, buffet serving station, breakfast nook, desk niche and a climate controlled wine room all which opens to the family room with a beautiful wood beam ceiling, floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace, and lovely mountain views. Three considerable sized bedroom en suites with full bathrooms, two which have an office area between them, complete the first floor. Ascend the beautiful staircase to the second floor where a lovely loft area allows for sitting while enjoying a book from the built-in library and access to the rear and front balcony. An elegant, extravagant master en suite has a private fireplace, sitting area and private access to the balcony. Enter the master bathroom offering a spa style tub, separate steaming shower, private his & hers toilet rooms and a enormous walk-in closet. Included on the second floor is a fitness room easily converted into a fifth bedroom. Nothing compares to the resort style backyard with multiple entertainment areas, fountains, sparkling roman style diving pool, spa, built-in bbq, firepit with seating, luscious green grass and panoramic views of mountains and city lights. This home truly has it all with a five car plus garage with epoxy floors and built-in cabinets, perfect for any cars in your collection. Great Ahwatukee Location, Award winning Kyrene Schools! Ahwatukee Foothills Voted #1 2019 Best Places to Live in the Phoenix Area by the Phoenix Business Journal!Seller may carry with acceptable terms.
- MLS® #6060312
- Square Footage7,003
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path, Gated Community, Golf Course
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Dir Entry frm Garage, Electric Door Opener, Over Height Garage, Side Vehicle Entry, Tandem Garage
- # of Garages5
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving Pool, Heated Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Built-in BBQ, Circular Drive, Covered Patio(s), Misting System, Patio, Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot DescriptionCity Light View(s), Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure, Border Pres/Pub Lnd, Hillside Lot
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Sonoran Living
- Address15802 S 7th Street
- SubdivisionPARCEL 11-F AT THE FOOTHILLS REPLAT
- Zip Code85048
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat, Refrigeration
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Firepit, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District028 - Kyrene Elementary District
- ElementaryKyrene de la Sierra
- MiddleKyrene Altadena
- HighDesert Vista High
Properties for Sale Similar to 15802 S 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2021 at 5:33am CST.