Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4460 S James Place, Chandler
VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS!!!! WATER VIEWS SURROUNDING 3 SIDES OF THE PROPERTY!!! Don't miss this opportunity to own in the prestigious gated community of The Island at Fulton Ranch. Drive through your own private gate to a completely custom modern Tuscan estate. Almost every window in the home gives you breathtaking views of the 28 acre community lake with streams and waterfalls. Over 7000 sqft of living space, 5 bedrooms each with their own private bath, office, wine room, separate casita, and 5 car extended garage spaces. Only the finest selections in the gourmet kitchen such as Sub-zero refrigerator and wolf appliances, a warming drawer, 3 ovens and TWO double-drawer dishwashers. The luxurious master retreat features breathtaking views, a separate sitting area with a dual sided fireplace l fireplace leading into the bathroom, walk in shower, and his and her closets with built ins galore and a private washer and dryer. Outside you will find a massive 10ft deep pool with a water feature and spa, both covered in glass tile throughout, an outdoor shower, bathroom , dual-sided fireplace, built in bbq island with a sink and plenty of space to entertain. Relax around your dual sided fireplace or one of the courtyards with water fountains covered in marbella stone. Upstairs, there is a 2nd master bedroom and another suite; separated by a large living area and powder room, and multiple doors to access the very large deck. The owners have taken immaculate care of the property and continuously enhanced its features; see separate document for a list of upgrades. This private community is located in an A+ school district, close to shopping and dining, and a short 22 miles to PHX international airport. Check out the 360 virtual tour!!
- MLS® #6072509
- Square Footage7,518
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lake Subdivision, Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesSRP, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces13
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Dir Entry frm Garage, Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Gated Parking, Temp Controlled
- # of Garages5
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving Pool, Variable Speed Pump, Pool - Private, Heated Pool
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Covered Patio(s), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Separate Guest House, Gazebo/Ramada, Misting System, Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionNorth/South Exposure, Waterfront Lot, Cul-De-Sac Lot
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood, Spray Foam Insulatn
- Listing OfficeKenneth James Realty
- Address4460 S James Place
- SubdivisionFULTON RANCH PARCEL 6
- Zip Code85248
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Water Softener Owned, Soft Water Loop
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Two Way Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Freestnd Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District080 - Chandler Unified District
- ElementaryIra A. Fulton
Price Change History for 4460 S James Place, Chandler, AZ (MLS® #6072509)
|Price Reduced from $3,999,999 to $3,850,000|
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
|Price Reduced from $4,200,000 to $3,999,999|
Properties for Sale Similar to 4460 S James Place, Chandler, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 26th, 2020 at 2:32pm CST.