Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15860 E Rio Verde Drive, Scottsdale
A coveted Modern West lifestyle awaits in the glorious Sonoran Desert at MorDo Ranch. Located just minutes from all the amenities Scottsdale has to offer, this 101+ acre horse ranch offers both luxury home living along with superb horse facilities. The main residence, designed after an Argentinian Estancia, displays Kitchell commercial building expertise tailored to a magnificent and welcoming estate home, with open floor plan, private his and her offices, two separate guest suites and intimate entertaining areas. Among the estate grounds are a 10-stall barn, two corrals, and four 5-acre pastures. Closer to the main residence are two managers homes, greenhouse and both pool and tennis court. Since water is a vital resource in the desert, it is important to note that AZ Dept of Water Resources has completed an Analysis of Assured Water Supply and confirms that the ranch has "physical, continuous and legal availability of water for 100 years." The water rights include 145 acre-feet a year. Buyer to confirm all information.
- MLS® #6106214
- Square Footage8,744
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleOther (See Remarks), Ranch, Spanish
- UtilitiesAPS, Butane/Propane, City Electric
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Over Height Garage, Separate Strge Area, Dir Entry frm Garage, Side Vehicle Entry, Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Gated Parking
- # of Garages7
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCircular Drive, Covered Patio(s), Patio, Tennis Court(s), Screened in Patio(s), Balcony/Deck(s), Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s), Adjacent to Wash
- RoofBuilt-Up, Foam, Other (See Remarks)
- ConstructionBlock, Other (See Remarks)
- Listing OfficeWalt Danley Christie's International Real Estate
- Address15860 E Rio Verde Drive
- Zip Code85262
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Central Vacuum, Wet Bar(s), Intercom, Fire Sprinklers, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryHorseshoe Trails
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Properties for Sale Similar to 15860 E Rio Verde Drive, Scottsdale, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 12th, 2021 at 9:16am CDT.