Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6673 W Gleeson Road, Elfrida
From Tombstone, you are going to find yourselves enjoying a picturesque 11-mile drive on a fully paved road, arriving at a beautiful custom home featuring panoramic views to the southeast with distant vistas all the way to Mexico and New Mexico. On clear nights, the awe-inspiring Milky Way stretches overhead, giving a better understanding of just why the ancients had to create mythological stories about their Gods. The contractors/owners of Harris Steel Bldg. LLC built their beautiful home that they would live in forever. But alas, they are moving out of state. Basic construction features follow, yet many more important specific features are toward the end of this description: All steel construction--rafters, floor joists, 6'' studs etc. covered with synthetic stucco. CLICK ON MORE! If you want an office, part of the man cave could be converted to an office. There are beautiful custom Cherry Butcher Block countertops in the kitchen!!Please don't forget the documents tab--a LOT more info will be found there. The correct name for the car lift in the 30 x 40 garage/workshop is BENDPAK.
- MLS® #6138226
- Square Footage2,831
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, RV Parking, Extnded Lngth Garage
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, EIFS Synthetic Stcco, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in BBQ, Covered Patio(s), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Storage Shed(s)
- Lot DescriptionEast/West Exposure, Border Pres/Pub Lnd, Adjacent to Wash
- ConstructionSpray Foam Insulatn, Ducts Professionally Air-Sealed, Frame - Metal
- Listing OfficeHaymore Real Estate LLC
- Address6673 W Gleeson Road
- SubdivisionHigh Lonesome Ranch Estates
- Zip Code85610
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, No Interior Steps, Water Softener Owned, Soft Water Loop
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration, Programmable Thmstat
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Other (See Remarks)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District01 - Tombstone Unified District - Cochise
- ElementaryWalter J Meyer School
- MiddleWalter J Meyer School
- HighTombstone High School
Price Change History for 6673 W Gleeson Road, Elfrida, AZ (MLS® #6138226)
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Under Contract-Backups to Pending||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Under Contract-Backups||–|
|Price Reduced from $649,000 to $620,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 6673 W Gleeson Road, Elfrida, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 28th, 2021 at 5:33am CST.