Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15801 S 7th Street, Phoenix
This magnificent estate is perched high up in the highly coveted Eagle Ridge Estates. As you approach this remarkable 5,800 square foot single level home, make your way through a gorgeous entry into a formal living room where a wall of windows boasts unbelievable mountain views and city lights spread out below. A wet bar with wine fridge and a lovely fireplace accent wall make this a wonderful room for gatherings. A formal dining room with bi-fold doors to the resort style backyard is a perfect space for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen features a large center island, double side-by-side Subzero, Dacor gas cook top and oven, double dish washer, newer counters and lighting that flows into a beautiful breakfast room area and great room. The great room is large but comfortable and cozy. A beautiful stacked stone floor to ceiling fireplace and media niche are the focal point along with French doors and plenty of large view windows for more gorgeous mountain views. The elegant and spacious Master suite also has a fireplace seating area and gas fireplace to enjoy those never ending views. Spa like Master Bath has custom dual vanities, his and hers baths, soaking tub and a large walk-in closet. This expansive home also includes a large game/media room, executive office, powder room, and three spacious secondary bedroom all with private baths. Large Laundry room with plenty of cabinets for storage. Separate storage/craft room is a plus! The backyard is a paradise with multiple patios for entertaining. The custom pool and spa have upgraded lighting, shear decent water features, and gas fire bowls. Relaxing pool area is situated to take advantage of the magnificent city light and panoramic mountain views. This entertainer's dream yard also includes a firepit, outdoor kitchen, sports court and large grass areas. Rare four car oversized garage includes storage, work space area, room for 4 cars, plenty of bikes and toys, and has epoxy coated floor. Great Ahwatukee Foothills location with award winning Kyrene and Tempe Schools! The fabulous floorplan and property views make this a unique, must see home!!! For a detailed specification list see the document section.
- MLS® #6167004
- Square Footage5,801
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleRanch, Santa Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path, Gated Community, Golf Course
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Dir Entry frm Garage, Electric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Over Height Garage, Separate Strge Area, Side Vehicle Entry
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPlay Pool, Pool - Private
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in BBQ, Childrens Play Area, Covered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Sport Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionBorders Common Area, City Light View(s), Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac Lot, Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Sonoran Living
- Address15801 S 7th Street
- SubdivisionParcel 11-F At The Foothills Replat MCR 408-47
- Zip Code85048
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, No Interior Steps, Wet Bar(s)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Firepit, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District028 - Kyrene Elementary District
- ElementaryKyrene de la Sierra
- MiddleKyrene Altadena
- HighDesert Vista
Properties for Sale Similar to 15801 S 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2021 at 10:33pm CST.