Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11155 E Honda Bow Road, Scottsdale
WORLDLY is the best description for this spectacular property...gifted artisans of all genres, superior craftsmen and metal forgers met at the ''Top of the World'' panoramic view homesite and created this one-of-a-kind showpiece. Hand carved wood, tile, stone and mosaic art, forged metal and crystal chandeliers, hand painted murals, distinctive ceiling details with custom lighting and Venetian plaster walls have fashioned an elegant, yet whimsical Alcazar (castle) to call home. Extraordinary vistas are offered from every angle throughout the home. The comfortable split floor plan includes the luxurious master suite on one side and 2 guest ensuites on the other. In addition, a Guest Home with 2 ensuite bedrooms, den, kitchen and private patio is reached by an elevator from the garage or path from the home. For entertainment and amusement, step into the billiards room with wet bar and listen to the trickling fountain in the private gated courtyard. Enter through double doors to the authentic theater complete with screen velvet curtains, surround sound and 8 oversized theater chairs. The distinguished office is close by for taking care of that last minute piece of business. Admire breathtaking views, day and night, from the formal living and dining room that includes a sunken wet bar and hand carved Cantera stone fireplace. Outdoor living and Alfresco dining are exceptional from the expansive private patio space with heated pool, spa and water feature. At the end of the day, a desert lighted path takes you to yet another sublime vantage point to gaze upon the starry skies, mountains and sparkling city lights. Memberships available through the Club. Wait lists may apply. Membership application approval is required.
- MLS® #6178316
- Square Footage6,453
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Tennis Court(s), Community Media Room, Community Pool, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd, Concierge, Gated Community, Golf Course, Guarded Entry, On-Site Guard
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Dir Entry frm Garage, Electric Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Built-in BBQ, Covered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Separate Guest House
- Lot DescriptionCity Light View(s), Cul-De-Sac Lot, Hillside Lot, Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRuss Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
- Address11155 E Honda Bow Road
- SubdivisionDESERT MOUNTAIN
- Zip Code85262
- HeatingGas Heat
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr
- # of Stories1
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryBlack Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Properties for Sale Similar to 11155 E Honda Bow Road, Scottsdale, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2021 at 7:33am CDT.