Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3303 N Manor Drive E, Phoenix
Quietly situated on 2.5 acres, just minutes to the culinary and cultural experiences of downtown Phoenix, this stately residence presents a unique opportunityto reside within the private gated community of the Phoenix Country Club. Recognized as one of the most prestigious clubs in America, the Phoenix Country Club is steeped in history with a membership roster that includes many high-profile individuals. Eligible for historic preservation, the 8,500-square-foot main house reflects a pleasing blend of traditional architecturalelements and modern luxury conveniences. Built in 1937, the home underwent a complete renovationthat was four years in the making, with careful consideration given to preserve original details. The result is an artistic array of custom-cut marble floors, Swarovski crystal chandeliers and warm walnut flooring. Additionally, the home has been outfitted with the most advanced systems to ensure maximum energy efficiency. Shaded by an abundance of mature cork oak and red oak trees, the property is ideal for entertaining and has served as the venue for numerous weddings and charity events. Beyond the classic brick exterior, a grand foyer introduces the three-level plan appointed with soaring vaulted ceilings, extensive millwork and three fireplaces. The generously-sized kitchen facilitates any occasion with Thermador, Wolf, Miele and Subzero appliances. Augmenting the main house is a 2,000-square-foot income producing guest house. Surrounded by lushly landscaped grounds punctuated with a saltwater swimming pool, English gardens and a covered loggia, the property represents the largest parcel available in the Phoenix Country Club. Experience the legacy and establish your next tradition here.
- MLS® #6216137
- Square Footage8,707
- Year Built1937
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleOther (See Remarks)
- AmenitiesGated Community, Historic District, Golf Course, Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room
- UtilitiesAPS, SRP, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingGated Parking
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorBrick Trim/Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Patio, Covered Patio(s), Childrens Play Area, Separate Guest House, Sport Court(s), Gazebo/Ramada, Storage Shed(s), Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot DescriptionCity Light View(s), North/South Exposure, Corner Lot, Nat Reg Historic Hms
- RoofFoam, Comp Shingle, Other (See Remarks)
- Listing OfficeNorth & Co
- Address3303 N Manor Drive E
- SubdivisionCountry Club Manor
- Zip Code85014
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling(s), Fire Sprinklers, Skylight(s), Wet Bar(s), Intercom, Water Softener Owned, Soft Water Loop, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Other (See Remarks)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Freestnd Fireplace, Firepit
- # of Stories2
- District008 - Osborn Elementary District
- MiddlePhoenix Coding Academy
Properties for Sale Similar to 3303 N Manor Drive E, Phoenix, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 27th, 2021 at 1:02am CDT.