Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4344 N Sage Creek Circle, Mesa
REDUCED 100K TO SELL! Backing to the Tonto National Forest with the most spectacular unobstructed views of Red Mountain. Nestled on a cul-de-sac lot the natural desert, mountain views and breathtaking sunsets surround this stunning custom estate with Casita/Guest House. Elegance abounds with the grand entry that opens to the elegant formal living room with wall of glass that perfectly frames the most stunning view of the majestic Red Mountain. Large dining room with custom cabinets and has plenty of room to entertain family and friends. The spacious master suite with private exit on the main floor north side while 2 additional bedrooms are on the south side of the home. A strategically placed bonus area has been designed with custom built-in bookcases and desks for a large dual office. Gourmet chef's kitchen with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and kitchen island/breakfast bar opens to the breakfast area with spectacular views. The warm and inviting great room offers wood beams with plank wood ceiling and floors imported from Italy plus a beautiful wall of stone that surrounds the wood burning fireplace. The spacious walk-out basement boasts a wet bar and French doors with access to the back yard and pool. 3 additional bedrooms plus a huge center room which is currently the home gym but ready to make it your own. Casita/Guest House with separate entrance is as elegantly designed as the main house with kitchenette and en-suite and has its own alarm system. Resort back yard with expansive covered patio, wood and beamed ceiling. Relax and unwind in your private spa with rock water feature that cascades to sparkling salt water pool below. Access to hiking and biking paths. This is Desert Luxury Living at its finest. The award-winning Golf Community of Las Sendas features hiking and mountain biking trails, two pools, tennis and pickleball courts, community parks, lifestyle activities, and a private gym. Located just minutes to the 202 Freeway, and twenty minutes to Scottsdale, Downtown Gilbert, Sky Harbor Airport, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport and Saguaro Lake.
- MLS® #6280134
- Square Footage6,332
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StatusUnder Contract-Backups
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path, Children's Playgrnd, Tennis Court(s), Community Pool Htd, Golf Course, Community Pool, Community Spa, Gated Community, Clubhouse/Rec Room
- UtilitiesSRP, City Electric, City Gas
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDir Entry frm Garage, Electric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Attch'd Gar Cabinets
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Play Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in BBQ, Covered Patio(s), Separate Guest House, Private Street(s)
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot, Mountain View(s), Border Pres/Pub Lnd, City Light View(s), North/South Exposure
- RoofFoam, All Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeKOR Properties
- Address4344 N Sage Creek Circle
- SubdivisionLAS SENDAS
- Zip Code85207
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Fire Sprinklers, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Softener Owned, Skylight(s), Central Vacuum, Wet Bar(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Firepit, Fireplace Family Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District004 - Mesa Unified District
- ElementaryLas Sendas
- HighRed Mountain
Price Change History for 4344 N Sage Creek Circle, Mesa, AZ (MLS® #6280134)
|Status Changed from Active to Under Contract-Backups||–|
|Price Reduced from $1,890,000 to $1,790,000|
Properties for Sale Similar to 4344 N Sage Creek Circle, Mesa, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2021 at 12:03pm CST.