Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27572 N 103rd Street, Scottsdale
A secluded compound like no other---this Estancia estate home and guest house were designed by the awarding winning team of Bob Bacon, Designer and Teresa Delellis, Decorator and was awarded the 2002 Home of the Year by Phoenix Home & Gardens. The thoughtfully designed car pathway from the street to the home provides an arrival journey through mature landscape and over a vine-covered bridge to the formal car park. The front gates open to announce you are entering a 'special place' with a beautifully landscaped courtyard and several spring fed ponds. The home has been immaculately maintained and presents as new with the highest quality craftsmanship and detail. All of the surfaces have been meticulously curated throughout the home and include flagstone and cherry wood flooring, cantera stone walls and columns, custom carved cabinetry details and venetian plaster walls. The estate includes a very livable 8,400 sf of living space with 1,400 sf allocated to the guest house providing a total of 4 bedrooms, a gorgeous Master Suite with artistic entrance, sitting area and fireplace, a Jr. Master Suite with fireplace that guests adore, all bedrooms contain large, luxurious en-suite baths. Additionally, the home has three half-baths, a dramatic living room with wet bar, formal dining room, warm family room that is open to a stunning kitchen featuring an oversized butcher block island and finally, a country club-quality exercise room with great outside views and mirrored walls. Ten gas fireplaces in the home and outdoor areas provide further entertaining drama. The three car garage is fastidiously detailed with a tile-finished floor and large bays. The home contains six outside sitting areas three of which are covered, a heated, negative edge pool with spa, a built-in BBQ and dramatic vistas of Pinnacle Peak, golf course and sunsets. An architecturally unique-generational home provides the perfect venue for gracious living, memorable entertaining and hosting life's most special moments.
- MLS® #6291721
- Square Footage8,416
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- AmenitiesGated Community, Golf Course, Guarded Entry, On-Site Guard
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDir Entry frm Garage, Electric Door Opener, Over Height Garage, Temp Controlled
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in BBQ, Covered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Separate Guest House
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent to Wash, City Light View(s), Golf Course Lot, Hillside Lot, Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- RoofFoam, All Tile
- Listing OfficeRuss Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
- Address27572 N 103rd Street
- Zip Code85262
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Fire Sprinklers, Skylight(s), Soft Water Loop, Water Softener Owned, Wet Bar(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat, Refrigeration
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Firepit, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace, Two Way Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryDesert Sun
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Properties for Sale Similar to 27572 N 103rd Street, Scottsdale, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2021 at 7:33am CDT.