Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14221 S 18th Street, Phoenix
This stunning 3070 sq ft Southwest territorial style ranch home is situated on over 1.2 acres surrounded by open space and plenty of privacy. Nestled in the Foothills of the acclaimed Tapestry Canyon gated community, this home offers magnificent sweeping canyon views of the Phoenix city lights and the famous Four Peaks mountains. Floor to ceiling windows showcase breathtaking scenery from indoors. You can entertain friends and family taking in the views from your east facing backyard with pool, built in fireplace and tons of patio space for outdoor dining with maximum privacy. The gourmet chef's kitchen is the perfect place to whip up a masterpiece for two or a crowd, boasting granite counters, Sub Zero and Kitchen Aide appliances, and separate breakfast space. Adjacent formal dining brings incredible South Mountain views to your guests in a relaxing atmosphere. The split floor plan offers an owner's retreat with a stunning bathroom, European spa toilet, dual vanities with custom millwork and walk in closet. Enjoy the cozy fireplace, the perfect place to snuggle up, read a good book and enjoy the city lights rising in the distance. The attached guest residence has a bonus utility space perfect for a craft room, a nursery or you can design your own walk-in closet or expanded pantry. The adjoining updated ensuite bathroom also features a large walk in shower, designer fixtures, European spa toilet, custom millwork, and direct outdoor access. The spacious Great Room offers a cozy fireplace enhancing seamless entertaining while maximizing views from every angle. The three car garage offers built in cabinetry with plenty of room for a workshop. 2021 -Exterior completely repainted; new roof w/ 10 year warranty! Tranquil, resort style living is yours with fabulous outdoor entertaining and plenty of acreage. Ahwatukee was awarded the #1 Best Place to Live in the Phoenix area by the Phoenix Business Journal. The surrounding community offers A+ schools of Excellence, with hiking, biking, golfing, shopping and dining right at your doorstep. Experience the perfect staycation home with picture perfect mountain views where you can live the extraordinary lifestyle. This home can be sold furnished for a separate bill of sale. We look forward to welcoming you home!
- MLS® #6299008
- Square Footage3,070
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- StatusUnder Contract-Backups
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path, Gated Community
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Separate Strge Area
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in BBQ, Covered Patio(s), Misting System, Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot DescriptionBorders Common Area, City Light View(s), Hillside Lot, Mountain View(s)
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeMy Home Group Real Estate
- Address14221 S 18th Street
- SubdivisionPARCEL 8C AT THE FOOTHILLS
- Zip Code85048
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Soft Water Loop, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Softener Owned
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat, Refrigeration
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Firepit, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr
- # of Stories1
- District028 - Kyrene Elementary District
- ElementaryKyrene de los Cerritos
- MiddleKyrene Altadena
- HighDesert Vista High
Price Change History for 14221 S 18th Street, Phoenix, AZ (MLS® #6299008)
|Status Changed from Active to Under Contract-Backups||–|
Properties for Sale Similar to 14221 S 18th Street, Phoenix, AZ
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than RE/MAX Alliance Group. Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2021 at 11:06am CDT.