Realtor in Gilbert
The Gilbert real estate market is heating up, and buyers are finding increased competition in this ever-growing community. Those who are interested in the homes for sale in Gilbert will want to hire an experienced local Realtor in Gilbert. With more than two decades of experience in the region, Cathy Carter is the most qualified Realtor in Gilbert. Contact her today and she will complete a customized Gilbert MLS search for you.
Discover Gilbert real estate listings below & read more about living in this world-class community!
- All Listings
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
For more than 30 years, the community of Gilbert has been growing at an exponential rate. What was once an agricultural town that was known as the Hay Capital of the World has become a thriving suburban community where families love to spend their time. While Gilbert has been growing for several decades, the past two years have been particularly exciting.
According to data from Realtor.com, the median listing price in Gilbert has increased by $40,000 in just two years. Currently, the median listing price for homes for sale in Gilbert is $320,000, but there are many homes on the Gilbert real estate market that are above and below that price point. This makes it an ideal community for families of all shapes and sizes, and all stages and ages.
Like many other markets throughout the country, Gilbert is subject to seasonal trends that dictate activity in the market. During the winter months, when children are well into the school year and most families are busy with celebrations, activities and more, there is less activity in the market. As the season changes to spring, the market becomes noticeably more active. It is during this time that inventory levels rise as families to prepare to move during the summer months. There is an influx of both buyers and sellers, making the market both competitive and exciting.
Both home values and sales prices in Gilbert are expected to increase, and many experts anticipate that this will be another record-setting year for the Gilbert real estate market. In order to navigate through this market successfully, buyers will want to hire an experienced Realtor in Gilbert.
How to Find the Best Homes for Sale in Gilbert
In market like Gilbert — where the temperature is hot and getting hotter — working with the right real estate agent can mean the difference between getting the keys to your dream home or being stuck spending your summer searching unsuccessfully for just any home in the city.
When it comes to hiring the right Realtor in Gilbert, these tips can help:
- Look at the agent's current listings. An agent who does not have any existing listings may not be particularly active, or particularly dedicated. You will want to hire an agent that has an array of current listings that includes homes within all price points. This proves that your agent has made their mark in the local area, and is trusted by homeowner's in the region.
- Ask the agent if you can talk to previous clients. People who have worked with your agent in the past will be able to give you an honest assessment of their credibility, accessibility and professionalism. This will give you a better understanding of how your agent works and what they will be willing to do for you.
- Learn more about the agent's experience. When you are heading into a competitive market, you will want to work with an agent who is knowledgeable and motivated. You should hire an agent who is a licensed Realtor, who prioritizes continuing education and training opportunities, and who has closed a significant number of deals in the area you are looking.
Cathy Carter is a qualified Realtor in Gilbert who has been working and living in the local area for the past two decades. She specializes in luxury home sales as well as new construction real estate, and she has developed a professional network of contacts in the industry that is unmatched by any other agent. To have Cathy Carter perform a Gilbert MLS search for you, contact her today.
Why You Should Live in Gilbert
Beyond the fact that there are many luxury home developments in Gilbert and there are property styles that suit the needs of nearly every type of buyer, there are many other reasons to consider investing in Gilbert real estate and making this community your home. Here's some of the top reasons why people choose to buy one of the homes for sale in Gilbert:
- There is a vibrant downtown area. The historic downtown is filled with restaurants, boutique shops and public gathering spaces, making it a place where residents love to hang out.
- There is significant retail and commercial development in Gilbert. The people who live here love that they are only a short drive away from all of their favorite shops and restaurants.
- The school district is committed to academic excellence. The Gilbert Public School District is an award-winning district that offers a personalized approach to education.
- There is ample recreational space. Many residents can be found enjoying the local parks during their free time.
- Gilbert holds true to its small town roots with a welcoming, charming atmosphere. When you move here, you instantly feel at home.
With each new Gilbert MLS search, there are sure to be new homes for sale in Gilbert. Buyers will want to work with a dedicated Realtor in Gilbert who is going to provide frequent updates on the current market conditions and who is willing to perform multiple MLS searches per day. This is the only way to stay ahead of the competition and get access to the best properties on the Gilbert real estate market. Buyers who want to compete in the hot Gilbert real estate market will want to contact Cathy Carter as soon as possible. She has earned a reputation for being the top real estate agent in the region, and she is known for delivering the results her clients both need and want. Contact Cathy Carter today.
RE/MAX Cathy Carter Real Estate & Luxury Homes
ABR, CRS, CDPE
4365 E Pecos Rd #103
Gilbert, AZ. 85295
Email or Call: 480‑459‑8488
If you are thinking about buying homes, condos, or townhomes in Gilbert, AZ, turn to our real estate agent to get more insight and support on the process. You can easily learn more about your options, including what may be coming onto the market in the coming days and weeks. Let us work with you to ensure you have everything you need to find the property that you want to fit your budget and give you the lifestyle you have worked so hard to create throughout your lifetime. Learn more about homes/townhomes/condos real estate in Gilbert area AZ, today.
For her entire professional career, Cathy Carter has been dedicated to serving the people of East Valley. She began her career in new construction home sales and quickly expanded into every sector of the Chandler real estate industry. Today, after years of networking with the most reliable professionals in the local community and focusing on professional development, Cathy Carter is considered to be the top Realtor in East Valley. Most recently, she received the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award, which is the second-highest national award given to RE/MAX real estate agents.
With www.realestatechandler.com you'll be able to find your dream home in no time. If you have any inquiries about homes for sale, connect with Cathy Carter! -Work With Cathy Carter For Unmatched Expertise On East Valley Arizona Area Buying & Selling!
With www.realestatechandler.com you'll be able to find your dream home in no time. If you have any inquiries about homes for sale, connect with Cathy Carter!
-Work With Cathy Carter For Unmatched Expertise On East Valley Arizona Area Buying & Selling!