Troon North Golf Club-Monument Course
Home to 51 golf courses and 330 days of gorgeous sunshine annually, it’s easy to see why Scottsdale, Arizona has earned its reputation as one of the country’s leading golf destinations. Whether you are a beginner golfer or an advanced player, Scottsdale is THE place for great golf! January through early April is prime time for golf, with green fees at a peak. November through December and mid-April through May bring more available tee times and a price break. Although June through October brings with it some heat, it’s also when you can get some of the best golf values in Arizona!
Below is a list of some of the best golf courses in Scottsdale:
- Troon North Golf Club - Considered to be the “crown jewel of Scottsdale,” Troon North Golf Club offers an unparalleled desert golf experience with two 18-hole courses that wind through the scenic foothills of Pinnacle Peak. The rugged landscape of the Sonoran Desert creates a golf experience that is unmatched in the Southwest, offering challenging natural terrain and visual beauty. The Monument and Pinnacle courses consistently rank as some of the best in the country.
- TPC at Scottsdale – A favorite course of some of the sport's top players and recreational golfers, TPC at Scottsdale is home to one of the largest-attended golf tournaments in the world -- the Waste Management Phoenix Open. A favorite for its playability and challenge, TPC at Scottsdale is surrounded by the scenic McDowell Mountains and features two championship courses: the Stadium Course and the Champions Course. TPC Scottsdale is Arizona's only PGA Tour facility.
- Eagle Mountain Golf Club - Located just outside Scottsdale along the scenic McDowell Mountains, in the community of Fountain Hills, Eagle Mountain Golf Club offers panoramic views of the Valley as is weaves through desert ravines, peaks, and canyons.The Scott Miller-designed 6,800-yard layout offers one of the most scenic corners of the ruggedly beautiful Sonoran Desert. Offering something for all skill levels, the course consistently ranks as one of the best public courses in national publications.
- McDowell Golf Club - Built on the western slope of the rugged McDowell Mountains, McDowell Golf Club offers 7,072 yards of fair, yet challenging play. The natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert provides a majestic backdrop to some of the most dramatic play in the country. Previously known as the Sanctuary Golf Course, the new and improved golf course recently underwent significant architectural changes that have enhanced the experience for golfers.
- The Phoenician Golf Club - One of Scottsdale's most popular golf destinations, The Phoenician has three courses: Desert Nine, Oasis Nine, and Canyon Nine. Desert Nine offers a unique layout with spectacular desert views and dramatic elevation changes. Oasis Nine is a more traditional course with tree-lined fairways and scenic water features. Canyon Nine is situated on the southern slope of Camelback Mountain, offering amazing views of the city and desert terrain. Players can relax and enjoy a delicious meal at one of the resort's award-winning restaurants.
- Legend Trail Golf Club - Offering players some of the best vistas in Scottsdale along with gorgeous views of Pinnacle Peak, the Rees Jones designed 18-hole, par-72, public course golf course received 4.5 out of 5 stars for "Best Places to Play" from Golf Digest Magazine. Players of all skill levels will appreciate the diversity and challenge of this course. Listed as one of the top 100 facilities in the country by Golf Magazine, Legend Trail Golf Club is frequently ranked among Arizona's best golf courses and offers some of the best deals during the hotter summer months.
- The Boulders Golf Club - Listed among the finest courses in the United States, The Boulders Club features a 6,811 yard, par 72, championship North Course and a 6,726 yard, par 71 Championship South Course, both designed by Jay Morrish. The courses are considered the most demanding in the Southwest and are known for their rugged beauty. The North course, the older of the two courses, features spectacular views of Black Mountain as the course meanders through the Boulders community. Both courses are built right into the desert foothills and offer breathtaking views.
- Orange Tree Golf Resort - Located on the site of an old orange grove, the Parkland-style, 18-hole USGA-rated championship golf course has long been considered one of Arizona's most highly-regarded traditional golf courses. In contrast with other Scottsdale courses, Orange Tree offers a Midwest landscape where the terrain is relatively level with very tall mature trees and great views of Camelback Mountain. With all the trees and 110 acres of turf, Orange Tree is the ideal golf course to play in during the hotter Arizona summer months.
- The Kierland Golf Club - Located in the heart of "new" Scottsdale, the Kierland Golf Club is set against the picturesque mountain ranges of Arizona's beautiful Sonoran Desert. Part of the Troon family of courses, Kierland was honored as one of the “2017 Arizona Golf Course of the Year” by the National Golf Course Owners Association of Arizona and ranked by Golf Digest as one of “America’s 9 Most Cheerful Golf Courses.”
- We-Ko-Pa Golf Club - With two award-winning golf courses set in the thriving Sonoran Desert, We-Ko-Pa Golf Club delivers one of the best golf experiences in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area. The Club lies on Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation land on the eastern edge of Scottsdale and offers breathtaking views of the McDowell Mountains, Red Mountain, Four Peaks and the Superstitions. Scott Miller designed the Cholla Course and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw teamed up to create Saguaro. The two courses are the #1 and #2 rated public access courses in Arizona. The clubhouse features a full-service restaurant, bar, and expansive patio.
Scottsdale Real Estate & Lifestyle!
Known for its high quality of life, upscale destination shopping, numerous fine art galleries and museums, gorgeous homes, spectacular views, and top-ranking schools, Scottsdale is a wonderful place to live, work, play, raise a family, and enjoy life to its fullest! Scottsdale homes for sale range from sprawling ranch-style homes nestled in the foothills of McDowell Mountain Reserve to modest single-family homes in friendly neighborhoods to condos and lofts offering easy access to the amenities of downtown. Scottsdale real estate truly has something for everyone!
Brose the Scottsdale real estate listings below & read more about living in this amazing cosmopolitan city!
SCOTTSDALE Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Scottsdale REALTOR® - Cathy Carter
Serving the local community since 1994, Cathy Carter is an award-winning Scottsdale REALTOR® who goes above and beyond the expectations of her clients in order to get them into the perfect home at the right price. Cathy is very familiar with the different neighborhoods and communities of Scottsdale and would be delighted to meet with you to discuss the type of home you want to live in. As a licensed, professional Scottsdale REALTOR®, Cathy is committed to providing her clients with accurate, reliable and trustworthy information. Along with her professional team, Cathy brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and expertise to the home buying process and will do whatever it takes to ensure a smooth and successful transaction. Work with Cathy and begin your new home search today. As a buyer's agent representing your best interests, Cathy’s services are FREE -- commissions are paid by the seller.
Please give Scottsdale REALTOR® - Cathy Carter a call today at 480-459-8488 or fill out the online contact form, and she will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
CATHY CARTER, REALTOR®
ABR, CRS, CDPE
2450 S. Arizona Ave, Suite 1
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Leave A Reply On Facebook
Posted by Cathy Carter on