Best Realtor in Chandler
Homes for Sale in Chandler
In a world that seems to always be changing, it's important to hold on to the constant things in life — and fortunately, the Chandler real estate market consistently outperforms other markets in the region and around the country. With so many homes for sale in Chandler and real estate in Chandler in high demand, it's important to work with an experienced Chandler Realtor who has been working in the local area for decades. Cathy Carter is the best Realtor in Chandler, and she can help you navigate this market and get the best possible results from your real estate transaction.
Chandler Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
With a thriving downtown area as well as 19 distinct neighborhoods, Chandler is the kind of place where people want to live. Not only does it have a robust economy and plenty of opportunities for people at all stages of life, but it also offers wonderful investment opportunities for those who want to grow along with their community.
Currently, the Chandler real estate market is strong and getting stronger by the day. There are more than 500 homes listed on the market in Chandler, and they range in price from as low as $80,000 to as high as $4 million. Few places in Arizona offer places to live to virtually anyone at any price point, but Chandler is the kind of place that has a spot for everyone. From first-time home buyers looking to make that major investment in their lives to established professionals who are finally ready to get into that dream home, there is a house on the market in Chandler that will suit their style and price point.
The median listing price of the homes for sale in Chandler is about $505,000, while the median sold price is closer to $475,000. For the most part, home prices in Chandler have held steady over the past several years, but during the past 12 months, there has been an uptick in home prices. Relatively low inventory levels combined with increased demand for housing in the area have resulted in a seller's market, so it's important to work with an experienced Chandler Realtor for your home search. Contact Cathy Carter today to learn more about the advantages of buying a home in the current Chandler real estate market.
How to Find the Best Homes for Sale in Chandler
In a seller's market, it can be a bit more challenging not only to find the best homes for sale in Chandler but to secure one of the most coveted properties in the city. The key to success in a seller's market is to partner with a Chandler Realtor who has what it takes to help you discover the homes that meet your criteria and negotiate a deal that will be appealing to the seller. Here's what you need to look for in your real estate agent:
- Find an agent who is based out of the local area. Local agents have the advantage over larger agents that work in many communities because local agents know the pulse of the community. An agent who lives and works in Chandler is more likely to know about homes that are being pre-listed or that are about to be put on the market, which gives you better access to the latest inventory.
- Partner with a real estate agent who uses the latest technology to provide you with instant information. Your real estate agent should know how to leverage social media and mobile apps in order to get you immediate updates about new listings that are on the market.
- Hire an agent who is ready, available, and willing to work with you during your home search. In a competitive market, time is of the essence. You need an agent who is willing to accommodate your schedule.
- Work with an agent who listens to you and who is committed to helping you find what you want out of your next home. You need an agent who is going to listen to you and search for the home that you want — not the home that they think you need.
Cathy Carter knows the Chandler real estate market better than any other local agent. For more information about the current market conditions in Chandler and how to find the best homes for sale in Chandler, contact Cathy Carter today.
Why You Should Live in Chandler
When you decide to purchase a home in Chandler, you are getting more than just a new house to live in. You are becoming a part of an interconnected community.
These are some of the reasons why you should consider moving to Chandler:
- Chandler is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the community. It has been awarded the honor of offering its residents the highest quality of life and has been ranked as one of the best places to purchase a family home. It's also considered to be one of the best places for you if you want to grow your career and was noted as one of the top communities for women in the technology industry.
- Education is a top priority in Chandler, and its public school system is considered one of the best in the area. Not only is this good for parents with young children, but it's also beneficial for home buyers who are concerned about future property values.
The Chandler real estate market may be one of the most dynamic and vibrant markets in the area, but that doesn't mean that you can pursue your real estate dreams in this community on your own. In fact, when you are entering a competitive market, it's more important than ever to work with the best Realtor in Chandler. Cathy Carter is a Chandler Realtor who has been involved in the local market for more than two decades. She has developed an extensive professional network that she can rely on in order to help you uncover the homes for sale in Chandler that meet all of your criteria.
For more information about the current market conditions in the Chandler real estate market and to have a custom MLS search performed, contact Cathy Carter today.
RE/MAX Cathy Carter Real Estate & Luxury Homes
RE/MAX GOLD NATION
725 W. Elliot Rd., Suite 111
Gilbert, AZ. 85233
Email or Call: 480‑459‑8488