Explore Chandler Real Estate AZ
Looking for a great community in South East Valley, AZ for your next home? Be sure to explore homes in Chandler AZ for sale. The fourth-largest city in Arizona, Chandler is both cosmopolitan and family-friendly, located in one of the fastest-growing innovation and technology centers in the country. Chandler’s outstanding amenities, pro-business climate, and affordable quality living attract global industry leaders, exciting startups, talented workers, and their families. The area's strong technology and excellent educational facilities provide the foundation for a comfortable lifestyle. Chandler offers year-round warm-sunny weather, plenty of high-paying jobs, a vibrant downtown, great shopping & fine dining options, an excellent school system, exciting cultural and entertainment offerings, numerous outdoor recreational opportunities, and world-class golf facilities. With so much to offer, it's no surprise that homes in Chandler AZ for sale seldom last long on the market. If you are considering buying a home in Chandler, enlisting the services of a qualified agent to help you secure an offer should be your top priority. Cathy Carter is a highly-rated REALTOR® in Chandler with over 25 years of experience. Highly knowledgeable, Cathy has all the real estate tools and resources to help you find your dream home. Get the process started today by calling Cathy directly at (480) 459-8488 or get in touch by email.
Take advantage of our easy-to-use website where you can explore new listings on homes in Chandler AZ for sale, updated every 3 minutes. View photos of available properties, find detailed real estate information, create a free account, and receive notifications of new listings that match your specific home criteria delivered directly to your email. Scroll down below to learn more about Chandler real estate AZ, current market trends, and the benefits of living in Chandler:
Explore Chandler Real Estate AZ by Price
View Homes in Chandler AZ For Sale
Chandler Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Having a trusted professional like Cathy by your side means there is one less thing to worry about. She will be there to protect your best interests, advocate for you, negotiate on your behalf, and do whatever is necessary to ensure the best results possible. To find out more about buying or selling Chandler real estate, please give the best Chandler REALTOR® - Cathy Carter a call today at (480) 459-8488 or get in touch by email.
If you would like more information about Chandler real estate AZ or to schedule a private showing, please contact Cathy Carter today. A dedicated, licensed REALTOR® in Chandler Cathy keeps her finger on the pulse of the local market at all times. She is always the first to know when new inventory becomes available, ensuring that her buyers have the advantage they need in a competitive market. In June 2021, Chandler home prices were up 30.5% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $463K. On average, homes in Chandler sell after 19 days on the market compared to 37 days last year. There were 462 homes sold in June this year, down from 488 last year.
As a Chandler local expert, Cathy can inform you about the most desirable neighborhoods and communities, the types of homes and features offered, the top builders in the region, school districts, private schools, surrounding area amenities and attractions, local community developments, and much more.
Why Homebuyers Should consider Living in Chandler
Located in Maricopa County, Arizona, Chandler is home to approximately 269,123 people (as of 2020), making it the fourth largest city in Arizona. Spanning over 65 miles, Chandler's population density is around 4,133 people per square mile. The average household income in Chandler is around $106,398 and the median age of Chandler residents is 36.3 years. Chandler boasts a healthy job market, a dynamic downtown district, premier shopping & dining, award-winning schools, museums, art galleries, concert venues, a local symphony, over 60 parks, hiking and biking trails, exciting annual events & festivals, top-rated golf courses, and some of the most beautiful neighborhoods and communities in the greater Phoenix area.
Chandler Economy and Jobs
Intel Corp with 2 Campuses in Chandler
The city's supportive business environment and quality lifestyle have made Chandler a destination of choice for global industry leaders, exciting startups, talented workers, and their families. Chandler has five designated employment corridors including the Chandler Airpark Area, Downtown Chandler, Price Corridor, Uptown Chandler, and West Chandler. Chandler’s employment corridors are home to 2,103 businesses and 98,750 jobs, representing about 79% of all jobs in Chandler. Within these five areas, current business activity and land reserved for future employment uses are most concentrated. Situated along the Loop 202 SanTan Freeway, the Chandler Airpark is a nine-square-mile area that features quality business parks. Employers draw from a population of nearly 1.8 million people within a 30-minute commute.
Chandler's top industries include autonomous vehicles R&D; aviation and aerospace; high-tech manufacturing and development; technology and software; healthcare and bioscience; and business and financial services. Known as The "Innovation and Technology Hub of the Southwest," Chandler has a rich history in high-tech manufacturing and development that dates back more than 50 years. Some of the leading companies in high-Tech manufacturing and development operating in Chandler include Intel, NXP Semiconductors, Microchip Technology, Northrop Grumman, Avnet, Rogers Corporation, Isola, and Everspin Technologies.
Chandler is also home to several data centers, network solutions, software engineering, payment processing, and other mission-critical operations. Some of the leading information technology and software companies operating in Chandler include PayPal, General Motors IT Innovation Center, Keep, StrongMind, Pearson Education, Garmin, CampusLogic, MST Solutions, and Insight Enterprises. Chandler has rapidly become a hotbed for the autonomous vehicle research and development industry, serving as a development site and proving ground for the latest automotive technologies. Some of the leading companies operating in Chandler include Waymo, Intel, NXP Semiconductors, General Motors, Maxim Integrated, Microchip Technology (headquarters), Rogers Corporation (headquarters), and Garmin.
Arizona has the fourth-highest concentration of aerospace manufacturing jobs in the nation, and Chandler is home to many companies supporting the aerospace and defense industry. Some of the leading companies currently operating in Chandler include Northrop Grumman, Garmin, Iridium Communications, TurbineAero, AvAir, Turbo Resources, and Aero-Zone. The advanced business services industry in Chandler has experienced significant growth over the past decade, especially in financial services. Some of the leading companies operating in Chandler include Allstate, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, PayPal, Toyota Financial Services, GM Financial, Mr. Cooper, Liberty Mutual, Optima Tax Relief, and Voya.
Chandler has an A Level 1 Trauma Center and a diverse mix of companies in the healthcare research and development sector. Some of the leading companies operating in Chandler include Dignity Health, CVS Health, Arizona Nutritional Supplements, Walgreens, Tivity Health, CoValence Laboratories, Banner Health, and Fresenius Medical Care
Chandler Schools and Education
Most of the community of Chandler is served by the nationally recognized Chandler Unified School District and Kyrene School District. The schools in these districts along with several private and charter schools located in Chandler are among Arizona's highest-rated, with standardized test scores well above state and national averages.
A premier district of choice, CUSD schools have been named Arizona A+ Schools of Excellence or U.S. Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence 86 times since 1983, the most of any district in Arizona. With test scores that exceed state and national averages, the district includes 11 of the top 100 highest-ranked schools in Arizona.
- Ranked the 2nd best school district in Arizona by Niche.com
- More than 90 A+ Schools of Excellence or National Blue Ribbon Schools awards since 1983, the most of any district in Arizona
- CUSD students earned 8 out of 22 Senior Division Best of Fair awards in the 2019 Arizona
- Science and Engineering Fair
- 2019 graduates earned $150 million in scholarship offers
New ACP-Erie High School in Chandler
The Chandler Unified School District is building a new high school, ACP-Erie, near Gilbert and Brooks Farm roads. The total cost of construction is estimated to be about $70 million. CUSD is projected to add 3,000 students over the next decade and a new high school will prevent class sizes from growing and keep teacher-ratios low. The new school will relieve the increased projected enrollment at both Hamilton and Perry high schools. Eighth graders living within the perimeter of Ocotillo, Cooper, Lindsay, and Chandler Heights roads will be joining Erie’s existing students as the first crop of pupils to attend the new school for the 2021-2022 school year.
- "A" rated district comprised of 26 schools serving students in grades K-8
- Serves parts of Chandler with four elementary schools and three junior highs
- Each of the schools in Chandler is designated an A+ School of Excellence
- Ranked the eighth-best high school in the nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Named a top-performing school with elite students by The Washington Post
- Seniors have a passing rate of 84% on AP exams
- One of the highest-scoring schools on the AzMerit Math Test with a 95% pass rate
- Chandler Prep is ranked #10 among Arizona charter high schools by Niche.com
- Average SAT scores have been 200+ points higher than the national average
- 98% of graduates immediately attend college.
Private schools in Chandler:
- Adobe Montessori School
- Adobe West
- Brightmont Academy - Chandler
- Casa Del Nino Bilingual Montessori School
- Cenpatico Schools
- Desert Sun Child Development Center
- FrenchAm Preschool
- The Goddard School
- HOPE Christian Academy
- Kids Discovery Club Christian Preschool
- Montessori Day Schools Lakeshore
- New Vistas Academy
- North Elm KinderCare
- Ocotillo KinderCare
- Risen Savior Lutheran Church & School
- St. Mary-Basha Catholic School
- Seton Catholic Preparatory
- South Chandler KinderCare
- Tri-city Christian Academy
- Valley Child Care & Learning Center
- Valley Christian School
Chandler has a vibrant, walkable downtown brimming with activity. You'll discover a variety of interesting shops, one-of-a-kind boutiques, galleries, restaurants, casual eateries, Chandler Center for the Arts, and Chandler city hall complex. The area is also home to popular annual events such as the monthly Art Walk held every third Friday evening of every month along with a year-round farmer’s market held every Saturday in Dr. A.J. Chandler Park West. Chandler Center for the Arts boasts the Vision Art Gallery as well as a 1500-seat performing arts theater that hosts local ballets. It’s also home to the Chandler Symphony Orchestra. Downtown nightlife options include the SanTan Brewing Company, Hidden House, The Brickyard Downtown, and The Ostrich to name a few.
Chandler Fashion Center Mall
Whether you're looking for a premier shopping mall, farmer's market, regional favorites, locally-made crafts, or national chains, you’ll find them in Chandler. The second-largest mall in Arizona, the upscale Chandler Fashion Center is anchored by Dillard's and Macy's and features premium retailers such as Michael Kors, Apple, Coach, H & M, Banana Republic, and more. You're sure to find something special from its shops - more than 185 of them. Indoor and outdoor shopping includes The Village, an outdoor entertainment pavilion with restaurants, a 20-screen movie theater, and an outdoor lawn-event space.
Seasonally, the outdoor lawn features a fun splash pad by day and a dazzling light display in the evenings. Chandler Fashion Center is also a great destination for dining out, whether you’re looking for a family-friendly venue, planning a date night, or enjoying a meal or happy hour with friends. Restaurants at Chandler Fashion Center include Bj's Restaurant & Brewhouse, P.F. Chang’s, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar, Hop Social Tavern, Benihana, Thirsty Lion, Café Zupas, Majerle’s Sports Grill, and Wildflower Bread Company. The Shoppes at Casa Paloma located in west Chandler is a premier outdoor shopping mall featuring one-of-a-kind boutique shops and national retailers and a handful of eateries. Grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants including Grimaldi's Pizzeria or refresh yourself with a visit to the Nekter Juice Bar.
Downtown Chandler is home to numerous shops and quaint boutiques, an array of eateries, breweries, entertainment, and more than 60 events each year, offering a cozy, neighborhood vibe. The area offers more than two dozen, independent restaurants ranging from casual, healthy options at The Original ChopShop to modern fare at Sasha's Kitchen & Cocktails or southern comfort food with a southwestern twist at Bourbon Jack's American Tavern. Outlet shoppers will enjoy a visit to the Phoenix Premium Outlets featuring name-brand retailers offering discounted savings on designer goods. Merchant Square is a large, indoor antique marketplace in Chandler with more than 200 merchants selling collectibles, jewelry, furniture, and more.
Chandler’s exciting culinary scene reflects its cosmopolitan flair, bringing together Asian cuisine and Pacific fusion with Southern cooking and Tex-Mex classics. Some of the best restaurants for fine dining in Chandler include:
- Kai Restaurant - Sheraton Grand Wild Horse Pass Resort ( The only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five-Star restaurant in Arizona)
- Shula’s Steakhouse
- CHoP Steakhouse
- Atlas Bistro
- Flemings Prime Steak House & Wine Bar
- With many more great restaurants to choose from
Fine Dining in Nearby Scottsdale and Phoenix
- Deseo - Scottsdale
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood - Scottsdale
- The Mission - Scottsdale
- Nobuo at Teeter House - Scottsdale
- J & G Steakhouse - Scottsdale
- Rancho Pinot - Scottsdale
- Roaring Fork - Scottsdale
- Wright's at The Biltmore - Scottsdale
- Dominick's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
- Orange Sky - Scottsdale
- Mastro's Ocean Club - Scottsdale
- Mastro's Steakhouse - Scottsdale
- Ocean 44 - Scottsdale
- Atlas Bistro - Scottsdale
- Talavera - Scottsdale
- FnB Restaurant Bourbon Steak - Scottsdale
- Ocean Prime - Scottsdale
- Different Pointe of View - Phoenix
- LON’s at The Hermosa Inn - Phoenix
- Quiessence - Phoenix
- T. Cook's - Phoenix
- Binkley's Restaurant - Phoenix
- Vincent on Camelback - Phoenix
- Steak 44 - Phoenix
New Chandler Restaurants
Chandler’s newest restaurants from casual to upscale:
- The Hidden House - an upscale eatery featuring Euro-inspired, New American fare, a generous wine list, and cocktail selections.
- The Parly Kitchen - delivers a fresh pub experience with ample TV viewing for game days, modern American cuisine, and craft cocktails.
- St. Amand - The former D’Vine Bistro and Wine Bar has been reincarnated into a cathedral-style restaurant and bar. The small-plates menu focuses on modern peasant fare, a blend of old and new world flavors such as mushroom risotto, mussels, and clams with beer cream sauce, scallop stew, and pan-roasted rib-eye steak with potatoes.
- Spirit House - SanTan Brewing Company made its mark with award-winning beers, but the brewpub is distilling a new concept with its housemade liquors at the Spirit House, an intimate 49-seat tasting room and cocktail bar located behind the brewery.
- Eggstasy - Offering breakfast or brunch and voted "Best Breakfast in the Valley in 2019" by Arizona Foothills Magazine. Eggstasy prefers to use high-quality, clean, seasonal, and fair-trade ingredients to make eggs, omelets, skillets, soups, pancakes, crepes, and waffle batter compotes and sauces.
- Naked Q BBQ - The local chain’s smoked, dry-rubbed meats include chopped brisket, pulled pork, pulled chicken, sliced turkey, and jalapeño hotlinks that are served without sauce in sandwich or platter style served with traditional sides such as creamy Carolina coleslaw, mac and cheese, potato salad, beans, and cornbread muffins.
- Kodo Sushi Sake - Sushi served with white rice is common, but restaurateur Juno Parker—who also owns Harumi Sushi and Pick N’ Roll—keeps his colorful formula intact at Kodo’s second location in south Chandler by using black (purple) rice, a healthier alternative to the standard white option.
- Jinya Ramen Bar - Tomo Takahashi opened his first Jinya Ramen Bar in Tokyo before setting up a shop in California. The restaurant serves slow-simmered bone broths and vegetarian options.
- Thaily's - Thai Kambar has opened a small Chandler storefront serving what she describes as "Khmer and Arab finger foods." People can expect toasted rice pork belly spring rolls, lemongrass beef skewers, and pitas.
- Kwench Juice Cafe - This raw juice and smoothie bar also offers pitaya and açaí bowls, plus plant-based grab-and-go meals and protein bars.
- AZ Pho Grill - This pho restaurant debuted its third location in west Chandler, serving hot noodle soups, tamarind wings, banh mi, and clay pot fried rice.
- Spooky’s Swirls - a gluten-free, horror-themed bakery. The unusual sweet shop offers cupcakes and other sugary confections surrounded by iconic horror-movie imagery in a museum-like setting featuring an exhibit of screen props, wardrobe, and collector pieces from the Horror & SciFi Prop Preservation Association.
Chandler Arts & Museums
Chandler is a hub for arts and culture.
- The Chandler Center for the Arts plays host to a variety of performing arts, music performances in addition to museums, gallery exhibitions, public art, festivals, and more - The Chandler Center for the Arts is also home to 2 extensive art galleries: Gallery at CCA and Vision Gallery.
- The Chandler Museum, located across from Chandler Fashion Center mall, features rotating national and regional exhibits and serves as an archive center for Chandler's history and cultural heritage. On Saturdays, the museum offers free family programming with hands-on activities for children.
- The Eddie Basha Collection, housed in the Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery in Chandler is one of the largest private collections of contemporary Western American and American Indian art in the world. The free corporate gallery features more than 3,000 pieces of art in a wide array of mediums including Apache and Pima basketry, Navajo and Zuni jewelry, bronze, wood, and natural stone sculptures, Hopi kachinas, acrylics, oil paintings, watercolors, charcoal drawings, and more.
- The Gila River Indian Community’s Huhugam Heritage Center is the nation’s finest tribal facility for the preservation and display of important cultural artifacts and art. The museum displays these materials to the public, and periodic traveling art and history shows.
- Arizona Railway Museum - Dedicated to showcasing the history and heritage of the railroads of Arizona and the Southwest, the outdoor, open-air museum features a re-creation of the Chandler train depot and a number of restored train cars from various time periods in addition to the original rail company china and glass.
- Free Summer Concert Series - Chandler Center for the Arts - Annual Free Summer Concert Series, sponsored by Intel. All in-person seats are free of charge with general seating on a first-come, first-served basis. Doors open one hour prior to showtime. While enjoying the Friday evening concerts, attendees can cool off with a soda, wine, beer, or the evening’s drink special.
Chandler Parks & Outdoor Recreation
Known for its outstanding park system and recreational facilities, Chandler is committed to providing meaningful recreational activities for its community. Chandler has over 60 parks, from larger regional facilities, community parks to smaller neighborhood parks. Whether you are looking for tennis lessons for the entire family, free community events and festivals, youth sports, or classes for adults and seniors, Chandler has it all. The proximity to the Sonoran Desert offers adventures like climbing, hiking, and exploring regional wildlife. Some of the most notable parks in Chandler include:
- Veterans Oasis Park and Environmental Center - With over 100 acres, this park is home to wetlands, desert habitats, hiking and biking trails, and picnic areas. It also features a self-guided Solar System Walk.
- Tumbleweed Park - This park is the site of a 62,000 square-foot recreational facility with classes and activities for all ages. The park includes pavilions, play areas, and celebrates the agricultural heritage of the city.
- Desert Breeze Park - You’ll enjoy a lake, splash pad, sports courts and fields, paths, and a playground.
- Espee Park - This local park is the site of the Chandler Bike Park, a park exclusively for BMX bike riders.
- San Tan Mountain Regional Park - Located south of Chandler, 10,000 acres of Sonoran Desert beauty are at your fingertips - Bike, hike, horseback ride, picnic, stargaze, stroll, and enjoy special programs and events.
Hiking Trails in Nearby Scottsdale
Nearby Scottsdale has 103 great hiking trails, running trails, and mountain biking trails. Some of the best trails can be found around Lost Dutchman State Park or Desert Foothills Park. You’ll also find some great local park options like Echo Canyon Recreation Area or Phoenix Mountain Preserve. There are 59 moderate trails in Scottsdale ranging from 1.9 to 52.2 miles and from 1,686 to 5,209 feet above sea level. Some of the best trails in the Scottsdale area include:
#1. Camelback Mountain via Echo Canyon Trail - is a 2.5 mile heavily trafficked out-and-back trail and is rated as difficult. The trail offers several activity options and is accessible year-round.
#2. Pinnacle Peak Trail - is a 4-mile heavily trafficked out-and-back trail and is rated as moderate. The trail offers several activity options and is accessible year-round.
#3. Gateway Loop Trail - is a 4.2-mile heavily trafficked loop trail and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on a leash.
#4. Blue Wash Trail - is a 2.8-mile heavily trafficked out-and-back trail that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and horses. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on a leash.
#5. Lost Dog Wash Trail to Ringtail Trail Loop - is a 4.4-mile heavily trafficked loop trail that features beautiful wildflowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers many activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on a leash.
#6. Inspiration Point - is a 5.7-mile out-and-back trail that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on a leash.
San Marcos Golf Resort
Chandler has some of the best golf clubs in the valley, including the stunning Ocotillo Golf Club and the historic San Marcos Golf Resort. Other popular courses in Chander include Ironwood Golf Club, Bear Creek Golf Complex, Springfield Golf Resort, Sunbird Golf Club, and Lone Tree Golf Club, with dozens of additional courses within easy driving distance. Nearby Scottsdale is home to over 50 golf courses, with more than 200 golf courses in the Scottsdale-Phoenix area combined.
Golf in Nearby Scottsdale
Some of the highest-rated golf courses in nearby Scottsdale include
- We-Ko-Pa Golf Club - Set in the Sonoran Desert and on land owned by the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, We-Ko-Pa offers two fantastic courses: Cholla and Saguaro. Unlike other Arizona golf courses, there are no homes or condos lining the fairways. It’s just you and giant saguaros in the foreground framed by magnificent mountains in the distance.
- Troon North - North Scottsdale’s crown jewel and considered the best public 36-hole facility in the area, including the Pinnacle Course and the Monument Course. Recent course renovations by original designer and British Open Champion Tom Weiskopf have enhanced the experience further.
- TPC Scottsdale - The Stadium Course at TPC Scottsdale hosts the Waste Management Phoenix Open. Right across the street is the Champions Course, which is less expensive and very walkable.
- Talking Stick - A 36-hole facility with both courses designed by Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, and situated on the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. Adjacent to each other on flat land very walkable, the O'odham Course has a links-feel and the Piipaash Course is shorter, with more water and trees.
- The Boulders Golf Club - The unique resort sits in the Sonoran Desert foothills nestled among massive granite boulder formations. Both Jay Morrish-designed championship courses offer spectacular views. The North, known for its challenging back-9 and is the older of the two. The South has holes that go right up into the boulder formations.
- Grayhawk Golf Club - Both courses at Grayhawk are among the top-rated public courses in Arizona with the Tom Fazio-designed Raptor Course having hosted the PGA Tour Frys.com Open from 2007-2009. The Talon Course features in Golf Magazine’s prestigious list of the “Top 100 You Can Play in the U.S.” for daily fee courses.
- Quintero Golf Club - Ranked number one in the Phoenix-Scottsdale area by both Golf Digest and Golfweek in their ‘Best Public Course’ lists, this Rees Jones-designed course fully deserves its accolades. With tees ranging from 5,800 to 7,200-yards, generous landing areas, and slick, multi-tiered bent grass greens, Quintero is a great test for all golfers.
- Sunridge Canyon Golf Club - one of the best value, premier daily-fee golf club offerings available in the area. Designed by Keith Foster, enjoy the thrilling string of finishing holes, dubbed the “Wicked Six”, which are among the best golf experiences in Arizona.
- Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club - Located within the Ak-Chin Indian Reservation, the Ak-Chin Southern Dunes course is ranked in the Top-5 ‘Best Courses to Play in Arizona’ by Golf Monthly. A Fred Couples and Schmidt-Curley designed course with distinct links feel, it has hosted numerous US Open qualifiers and regional amateur and PGA events.
Greater Phoenix Area Professional Sports
The Phoenix metro area is a sports fan’s dream. Cheer on the NFL’s Arizona Cardinals, the NBA’s Phoenix Suns, the MLB’s Arizona Diamondbacks, or the NHL’s Arizona Coyotes. WNBA fans can see the Phoenix Mercury and if indoor football is your thing, catch the Arena Football League’s Arizona Rattlers. Soccer fans support the United Soccer League’s Phoenix Rising FC. The area also hosts the Fiesta Bowl, the PGA’s Waste Management Phoenix Open, and NASCAR events. In March, baseball fans can catch some of their favorite stars at Cactus League Spring Training where 15 teams train and play in different stadiums throughout the Valley.
Getting Around Chandler and Beyond
Valley Metro operates a daily bus service with an extensive list of routes traveling throughout the Phoenix metro area. Several of the Chandler routes make connections to the METRO light rail traveling in Phoenix, Tempe, and Mesa. Route maps, schedules for bus and light rail service are available at ValleyMetro.org or by contacting their customer service at (602) 253-5000. Main thoroughfares include Arizona Avenue, also known as State Route 87, which runs north-south through Chandler and connects to Mesa in the north and I-10 south of the city. Commonwealth Avenue, also known as State Route 202, runs east-west. Taking 202 west will connect you to I-10 and then either north to Phoenix or south to Tucson.
The Chandler Municipal Airport is a two-runway general aviation facility located in the heart of the city, south of Loop 202. The Stellar Airpark is a privately owned airport that is open to the public, located in western Chandler. The nearest commercial airport is Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport located about 10 miles to the east in South Mesa. For international and regional travel, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is about a 20-mile drive from downtown Chandler.
Partner with Top-rated REALTOR® in Chandler - Cathy Carter
With dedication and a passion for real estate, Cathy Carter has been serving home buyers and sellers in Chandler since 1994. Her personal approach to the real estate process allows Cathy to connect with her clients and uncover the right homes for them. Cathy understands how important good communication is throughout the home buying and selling process and promptly returns all phone calls, texts, and emails from her clients and those involved with the transaction. Having a trusted professional like Cathy by your side means there is one less thing to worry about. Her clients appreciate her honesty and transparency and feel it helps them as they make important real estate decisions.
Read what Cathy's valued clients have to say:
"Cathy was a terrific agent from beginning to end. Her comps were accurate and helpful at the outset. Her marketing was the best we have seen in our experience and we have sold 7 previous homes. She handled all the selling and closing negotiations very well and helped us navigate several anxious turns in the process. Cathy is calm, judicious, and responsive and we found her opinions and ideas valuable. We would use her to sell or buy a house again without hesitation. Great to work with and got great results."
"Cathy Carter is a highly respected, seasoned real estate professional who is very responsive, knowledgable, and open-minded. She kept my deal together by going beyond the call of duty to do some of the work of a novice agent (representing the buyer) on the sale of my house. Plus, she really went to bat for me on the purchase of my new home, getting upgrades and closing in 3-weeks. I highly recommend Cathy to represent you in selling and purchasing your next home or investment."
“I have dealt with many real estate agents and I would have to say Cathy Carter was a pleasure to deal with. We flew in from New York to see the area and Cathy gave us as much time as we needed. She showed us around and made us feel comfortable and welcome. As of today we are currently in contract for the sale of our home and are actively looking at homes in the Gilbert and Chandler areas. Cathy emails homes for us to look at on a regular basis and we would not use anyone else.”
“My husband and I worked with Cathy to find our home in the East Valley suburbs of Phoenix AZ. We were transferred to Phoenix from the east coast and Cathy did a wonderful job of orienting us to the area and helping us gain perspective into the different homes and neighborhoods in the East Valley. While working with Cathy, she was always very attentive and efficient. Cathy is extremely knowledgeable. She listened to our ideas about the ideal home, offered suggestions, and took us to see properties that were in line with our expectations. Cathy is extremely responsive and has even reached out to check on us after we moved into our hew home. I would highly recommend Cathy to anyone who is interested in selling their home or purchasing a new home.”
More client reviews
Cathy will protect your best interests, advocate for you, negotiate on your behalf, and do whatever it takes to ensure the best results possible. For more information on buying or selling Chandler real estate AZ, please give Cathy a call at (480) 459-8488 today or get in touch with her by email.
RE/MAX Cathy Carter Real Estate & Luxury Homes
ABR, CRS, CDPE
RE/MAX Alliance Group
725 W. Elliot Rd., Suite 111
Gilbert, AZ. 85233
Email or Call: 480‑459‑8488