Explore Chandler Waterfront Homes For Sale & Lifestyle
Are you currently in the market for a home with a waterfront view in the Phoenix metro area? If so, be sure to check out Chandler waterfront homes for sale. Located about 22 miles southeast of Phoenix, the affluent, suburban city of Chandler happens to have the most man-made lake communities and available waterfront homes than any other location in Arizona. Because these waterfront properties are some of the most sought-after on the market, buyers will need the assistance and expertise of a qualified agent who can help them find the right home and secure an offer. Cathy Carter is a luxury home specialist and the best REALTOR® in Chandler you will find. Serving the local community for over two decades, Cathy offers extensive local market knowledge and can provide all the resources and information you need about Chandler waterfront real estate including the different lake communities in Chandler, the types of homes and features offered, the builders, nearby schools, area amenities, and so much more. Cathy would love to speak with you to discuss the type of home you're looking for and help you explore your options for making the best investment decision for your family. Get the process started today by giving Cathy a call at 480-459-8488 (direct cell) or send her an email to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.
Learn more about Chandler waterfront real estate and living in this world-class community, and browse the MLS for the most up-to-date listings on Chandler waterfront homes for sale below:
Chandler Waterfront Homes for Sale
Chandler Waterfront Homes for Sale
If you would like to set up a private showing or would like more information on any of the above Chandler waterfront homes for sale, please contact Cathy Carter, the most experienced REALTOR® in Chandler - specializing in newer homes and luxury real estate.
More About Chandler Waterfront Real Estate
Over the past several years, Chandler home values and home prices have been on the rise, making it the perfect time to invest in one of the gorgeous Chandler waterfront homes for sale while taking advantage of current market prices. Over the last year alone, Chandler home values increased by 8.3% and industry experts predict they will increase by 6.0% within the next year. Currently, the median listing price for Chandler homes for sale is $330.000. The Chandler market is VERY HOT right now and in a competitive market like this, it's essential that buyers have access to the best homes as soon as they become available and securing an offer. Cathy Carter is a top REALTOR® in Chandler who keeps her finger on the pulse of the market at all times. Her knowledge of the local area and most recent market trends allow her to pass on valuable information to her clients for making the best home purchase decision. Cathy can also help streamline the home search process by providing personalized search results detailing only those properties that match your specific home criteria. Get the process started today by requesting customized search results delivered directly to your email along with email alerts of new listings.
Lake Communities in Chandler
- The premier, master-planned lake community of Ocotillo comprises over 25 gated and nongated communities, each with its own unique character and charm. Ocotillo encompasses nearly 2,000 carefully planned, thoughtfully landscaped acres, all surrounding more than 165 acres of lakes. Residents enjoy an oasis-like setting filled with lush landscaping, beautiful homes, a championship golf course, and every convenience and amenity imaginable. Buyers can choose from finely-appointed townhomes/condos, single-family homes, custom waterfront homes, homes on the golf course, and sprawling luxury estates with guest casitas and private swimming pools. Students living in Ocotillo attend top-rated schools in the prized Chandler Unified School District. Search Chandler waterfront homes for sale in Ocotillo.
- The expansive, master-planned gated community of Fulton Ranch features some of the most desirable properties in Southeast Valley. Encompassing more than 520 beautifully landscaped acres, Fulton Ranch includes a 28-acre lake system connected by flowing streams, waterfalls, stone bridges, and scenic walking paths. The community features upscale condo-style villas, single-family homes, waterfront properties, and custom luxury estates. Homeowners enjoy numerous amenities including convenient access to onsite shopping, restaurants, and other businesses, an abundance of green spaces, aquatic centers, and top-rated schools - all located within the community. Students attend schools in the highly-acclaimed Chandler Unified School District. Search Chandler waterfront homes for sale in Fulton Ranch.
- Pecos Ranch is a pristine, family-oriented lake community featuring 391 single-family homes (120 waterfront homes) situated around four picturesque man-made lakes. Mature landscaping, mature pine trees, and lush greenways add to the aesthetic beauty of Pecos Ranch. Homeowners enjoy numerous amenities including a community pool, a separate children’s pool, tennis courts, bocce ball courts, horseshoe courts, and ramadas. The city park of Pecos Ranch is conveniently located adjacent to the community. Students living in Pecos Ranch attend top-rated schools in the Chandler Unified School District. Search Chandler waterfront homes for sale in Pecos Ranch.
- The family-oriented lake community of Pinelake Estates was developed by several notable builders including Schuler, Shea, Trend, and D.R. Horton. Pinelakes Estates includes 217 single-family homes situated around a scenic man-made lake. Many of these homes come with private lake access. Residents enjoy access to boating and fishing along with open green spaces and a walking/biking path. Students living in Pinelake Estates attend schools in the highly-regarded Chandler Unified School District. Search Chandler waterfront homes for sale in Pinelake Estates.
- The Springs is an upscale lake community featuring five freshwater lakes, waterfalls, and 250 gorgeous single-family homes. Many of these homes offer direct lake access and come with private decks, balconies, and dock patios for enjoying the view. Homeowners enjoy a generous array of upscale amenities including The Springs Swim and Racquet Club, a community swimming pool, spa, lighted tennis courts, basketball courts, several parks, playgrounds, walking/biking paths, 5 catch and release fishing lakes, and boating opportunities. Students living in The Springs attend top-rated schools in the ‘A’-rated Chandler Unified School District. Search Chandler waterfront homes for sale in The Springs.
Why Homebuyers Should Consider Living in Chandler
There are endless benefits to choosing the vibrant city of Chandler for your next home. For starters, Chandler has near perfect weather with nearly 330 days of warm weather and sunshine on average. Chandler is also known for being a center of innovation and a hub for the tech industry and offers ample employment and economic opportunity. The Price Road Corridor in Chandler is home to a number of leading-edge companies such as Intel, Orbital ATK, Infusionsoft, Microchip Technology, Verizon, and PayPal, just to name a few.
A huge draw for parents with school-age children is the Chandler Unified School District (CUSD), a nationally recognized school system that serves most of the community. Academic achievement is a high priority in CUSD schools, with test scores above the state and national averages. Parents can choose from personalized learning experiences which best meet the needs of their children including self-contained gifted programs (Chandler Academically Talented Students); traditional academies; honors classes and advanced placement courses; and the International Baccalaureate Program. Chandler is also home to the Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC), offering 60 comprehensive degree-programs and certificate programs.
Chandler's thriving downtown is bustling with quaint boutiques, eateries, art galleries, cultural attractions, city services, and pedestrian-friendly gathering areas. The historic Crowne Plaza Phoenix Chandler Golf Resort is located just off the square and the Chandler Center for the Arts is also located downtown, which includes Vision Art Gallery and a performing arts theater offering local ballets and home to Chandler’s own Symphony Orchestra. In addition, the popular Chandler Farmers Market and Art Walk take place downtown along with a variety of family activities and events that are held throughout the year, such as the Chandler Jazz Festival, ShamRockFest, Chuck Wagon Cook-off, and the Chandler International Film Festival, just to name a few.
Chandler has several great shopping destinations to explore. At the upscale Chandler Fashion Center mall, you'll find major retailers such as Barnes & Noble, Macy’s, Dillard’s, and Nordstrom, over 180 brand-name stores, casual and fine dining, Harkins Theatres, and more. There's also The Shoppes at Casa Paloma, Chandler Pavilions, Chandler Village Center, Chandler Gateway, and the Phoenix Premium Outlets Mall, featuring numerous outlet stores offering discounted prices on designer goods. For those who enjoy dining out, Chandler has an impressive selection of restaurants to choose from including local flavors, ethnic cuisine, and national and regional chains such as Roy’s Chandler, Barrelhouse, Charleston's Restaurant, Tumi Fine Peruvian Cuisine, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Z’Tejas Chandler, KAI, Vintage 95, Smokin Fins, and Shimogamo, and many others.
Chandler provides plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, with over 60 neighborhood, community, and regional parks; lakes stocked for fishing; aquatic and recreation centers; a sports complex & tennis center; natural wildlife preserves; children's playgrounds, ramadas, and picnic areas; youth and adult sports programs; and miles of hiking, biking and equestrian trails. For golf enthusiasts, Chandler has several top-rated golf courses to choose from including the historic San Marcos Golf Resort, the stunning Ocotillo Golf Club designed by course architect Ted Robinson, Bear Creek Golf Complex, the Springfield Golf Resort, Sunbird Golf Resort, and Lone Tree Golf Club. The community is served by two major airports: the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is located about 15 miles from town and the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is located about 19 miles from Chandler.
Work WITH THE BEST REALTOR® in Chandler - CATHY CARTER
Experience matters most in a changing market. Serving the local community for over two decades, Cathy Carter and her professional and friendly real estate team provide the kind of knowledge, skills, commitment, and personalized service you need and deserve when buying or selling a home. For sellers, your agent should know how to act swiftly and decisively to get you the highest price on your property. Cathy utilizes the most cutting-edge approaches for marketing your property and will get your home SOLD – getting you the best market price in the least amount of time possible. For buyers, Cathy will help you find and get into the right home based on your individual requirements and lifestyle - at the right price. When you partner with Cathy, you have an expert by your side who will protect your interests, advocate for you, and skillfully handle the complexities of the real estate transaction for the best possible results. For out-of-town buyers, Cathy is also a relocation specialist and will make sure the details of your home purchase and move to Chandler are handled professionally and with care.
Please give Cathy Carter a call today at 480-459-8488, or fill out the online contact form and she will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
With www.realestatechandler.com you'll be able to find your dream home in no time. If you have any inquiries about homes for sale, connect with Cathy Carter!
-Work With Cathy Carter For Unmatched Expertise On East Valley Arizona Area Buying & Selling!
Leave A Reply On Facebook
Post by Cathy Carter
Cathy has been in the Real Estate industry for over two and a half decades in the Arizona market. She has the ability and confidence along with continued education that is necessary to succeed in this ever-changing market. Cathy specializes in difficult to move properties in the Chandler Area. Quick to respond to all tasks required. Equator Certified Platinum for Bank owned homes and Short Sales as well.Posted by Cathy Carter on