New Homes for Sale in Chandler, Arizona
A 2017 SmartAsset study ranked Chandler as the best city in Arizona to purchase a home large enough to start a family. Home ownership or real estate investment in Chandler also makes financial sense given the fact that the city’s median home value grew 45% between 2011 and 2015. Over the past year, home prices have increased by 7% and the upward trend is expected to continue in the future. If you’ve been seriously thinking about making the leap from renting to owning or moving to a bigger home, now is a good time to look at new homes for sale in Chandler, AZ.
Home prices in the best Arizona suburbs have been rising steadily over the years. As local incomes, particularly in high-tech sectors have also risen, the risk of default can be considered low. Moreover, the country’s leading mortgage backers have increased the amount of debt borrowers can take on and still qualify for a home loan. This is good news for millennials with secure jobs but who are also making their student loan payments.
For less than $150,000, you can find over 1,000 sqft homes with up to four beds. Willing to go up to $250,000? You won’t face difficulty finding early 2000s homes renovated keeping modern styles in mind. If you have your sights on million-dollar properties, well, Chandler has many of these too. And if you were wondering, you can even pay in bitcoin for some! The perfect Chandler home is not out of your reach. Whether you’re arriving from Phoenix or doing a short relocation from Flagstaff, Chandler will delight you with its excellent choice in residences across architecture, size and price.
In recent years, folks from California have been flocking to Arizona, and not just for the fabulous weather, outdoor opportunities, wine and ethnic diversity, but also for some unique perks that make it worthwhile to review real estate for sale in Chandler AZ. Here’s a small list of reasons why Chandler is a desirable place to live.
- It is home to an excellent school system, which figures importantly in out-of-state relocation decisions for families with kids in particular. Chandler Unified District #80 is a highly rated district serving most of the city, and has been ranked as the top school district in Arizona.
- Blue-chip and Fortune 100 companies have offices in Chandler. They include Wells Fargo, Intel, Bank of America, Verizon Wireless and PayPal. The city also has a good healthcare presence in the form of Chandler Regional Medical Center, CVS Health, Apria Healthcare and Healthways.
- Chandler rolls out the red carpet for animal lovers and their furry friends! It was Arizona’s first to have a veterinary service thanks to Dr. Alexander John Chandler, after whom the city is named. Dr. Chandler is also credited with an early canal system in what was originally arid land. The city hosts Woofstock, a festival for pooches where your pet can enjoy massages, let loose in a bark park and even have his/her future predicted by a pet psychic! On a more serious note, the suburb has many dog-friends parks and is pet-friendly overall.
- Chandler has a lively downtown and tranquil residential spaces. This nice balance allows residents to have their fun or downtime in appropriate spaces without stepping on anyone’s toes. Walking paths and greenbelts ensure a community feel while wine bars, hipster speakeasies, breweries and sports bars give you ample choice for a night-out. If you’re a foodie, you will appreciate the potpourri of cuisines on offer, ranging from Southern and Tex-Mex to Asian and fusion food. Chandler’s strong small business culture is reflected in the numerous coffee shops that challenge the multiple Starbucks outlets here.
- Art, opera and classical music lovers are also well-catered to courtesy of Chandler Symphony Orchestra and Chandler Center for the Arts.
Chandler ticks all the right boxes. For more information on new homes for sale in Chandler, Arizona, please click here.
Leave A Reply On Facebook
Search for your Dream Home Today!! Click Here