Welcome to Sun Lakes! The master-planned, active-adult (40 and above) community of Sun Lakes is a Robson developed community comprised of five distinct neighborhoods -- each with their own personality, amenities, and appeal. All five Sun Lakes communities have their own golf course and country club/activity center and offer numerous amenities for an active lifestyle. Covering approximately 6 square miles on 3500 acres, buyers have plenty of Sun Lakes homes for sale to choose from!
The Five Sun Lakes Communities:
- Sun Lakes Country Club (non-gated): Sun Lakes Country Club is the original community of Sun Lakes. Residents enjoy numerous amenities, including an 18 Hole, Par 60 executive golf course, the Sunset Grille restaurant, Mulligan’s Bar & lounge (featuring entertainment 3 nights a week), a clubhouse, oasis pool facility, fitness center, tennis complex, billiards, walking paths, fishing lakes, and much more. Read more…
- Cottonwood Country Club (non-gated): Cottonwood is the second of the five communities built by E.J. Robson in Sun Lakes. The community includes 2,736 single-family homes and villa-style residences. Residents enjoy a vast array of amenities such as a Par 72 championship golf course with practice range, swimming pools, indoor racquetball courts, tennis and pickleball courts, bocce ball, scenic lakes and walking paths, billiards, restaurants, and much more! Read more …
- Palo Verde Country Club (gated): Palo Verde Country Club homes for sale in Sun Lakes include just over 1,000 single-family homes ranging in price from $200,000’s to over $400,000’s. Residents enjoy an 18-hole private golf course open to homeowner members and their guests along with a clubhouse, swimming pool and hot tub, tennis courts, and a casual bar and grille. Residents also have access to the fitness center and amenities of Cottonwood Country Club. Read more...
- Ironwood Country Club (gated): Ironwood Country Club is the 4th addition to Sun Lakes and is comprised of just over 700 homes. Ironwood residents enjoy a vast selection of resort-style amenities including an 18 hole golf course, tennis and pickleball courts, a fitness center, restaurants, scenic walking paths, lakes and much more. Ironwood residents also have access to the amenities of Oakwood Country Club, which shares the same homeowners association -- known as IronOaks. Read more...
- Oakwood Country Club (gated): Oakwood Country Club offers the newest homes for sale in Sun Lakes and shares the same HOA with Ironwood Country Club. Oakwood includes 3,285 single family and villa style homes ranging in price from the upper $100,000’s to over $500,000. Many of the homes come with guest casitas, pools, and three-car garages. Residents enjoy 27 holes of world-class golf (three 9-hole regulation length courses) and can also practice on the driving ranges and the putting greens. Residents also have access to the IronOaks Tennis Club and the Oakwood Community Clubhouse -- the hub of activity and social gatherings with hundreds of clubs, groups, activities, and events to explore! Read more…
SUN LAKES Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000|
Sun Lakes Resort-like Lifestyle Amenities
Sun Lakes is a Robson developed community for active adults offering a vast selection of resort-style amenities. As part of the community, you can explore 99 holes of golf, 12 heated swimming pools, hot tubs, 27 tennis courts, fitness centers, sports bars, cafes, fine dining, scenic lakes stocked for fishing, miles of walking paths, and more! Sun Lakes also offers hundreds of clubs based on interest such as book clubs, cooking clubs, biking and hiking clubs, camera clubs, card clubs, dance clubs, and many more!
Sun Lakes Golf or Tennis Anyone?
Each Sun Lakes community features an 18 hole golf course except Oakwood, which has three 9-hole courses: the Lakes, Palms, and Sonoran courses. Each of Sun Lakes golf clubs has a fully-stocked pro shop with instruction available and a putting facility (several clubs also include a driving range). For tennis buffs, the IronOaksTennis Club, located in the IronOaks community in Sun Lakes, features fourteen tennis courts, ten hard surface courts, and four Har-Tru clay courts. Home to many USTA national and sectional championship teams, the club often hosts USTA Tournaments. Membership in the IronOaks Tennis Club is available to all residents of the IronOaks community. Enjoy men’s, women’s and couples leagues. You can also learn pickleball -- a combination of three sports: tennis, badminton and ping pong. Played on a short court with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes, Pickleball is an easy game to learn and play and one of the fastest growing sports in America.
Sun Lakes is a Robson developed community comprised of five distinct neighborhoods -- offering an active-adult resort-like lifestyle that will exceed your expectations!
If you are thinking about investing in one of the beautiful homes for sale in Sun Lakes, you will need an experienced real estate agent to help you navigate the market. Sun Lakes REALTOR® Cathy Carter has over two decades of experience helping her clients buy and sell homes in Sun Lakes and in the surrounding area. Cathy is very familiar with the five country club communities in Sun Lakes and the different Sun Lakes homes for sale that are available in each. She would be delighted to meet with you to discuss the type of home you want to live in. Knowing your “wants” and “must haves” in a home as well as the type of neighborhood you have in mind will help Cathy narrow down the search for the ideal home in Sun Lakes that has YOUR name on it! Cathy can guide you throughout the home buying process from locating the best home in the right neighborhood to negotiating the best deal to facilitating a smooth closing. Along with her professional team, Cathy brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and expertise to the real estate transaction. Work with Cathy and begin your new home search in Sun Lakes today!
Please give Sun Lakes REALTOR® Cathy Carter a call today at 480-459-8488 or fill out the online contact form, and she will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
CATHY CARTER, REALTOR®
ABR, CRS, CDPE
2450 S. Arizona Ave, Suite 1
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Leave A Reply On Facebook