Chandler Real Estate Listings
By simply browsing through the Chandler real estate listings, you can tell that this is an idyllic place to live. The homes are well-manicured and well-maintained, showcasing the pride that owners have in their houses in this city. Chandler is the type of place where people settle down and stay a while, which is why the population continues to grow well into the 21st century. About 249,000 people call Chandler home, and the median income for the city is $71,545 — well above the median income at the state level, which is $48,500. Here are the top 5 reasons why many homebuyers are looking at the homes for sale in this community:
Discover Chandler real estate listings below & read more about living in this world-class community!
Chandler Homes For Sale
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
1. Chandler has a strong and diverse economy. Chandler is known as an affluent community, and it has been able to attract some of the top employers in the region. Major corporations that are based out of Chandler include Intel, Bank of America, eBay/PayPal, the Freescale Semiconductor and Microchip Technology. Specifically, the technology and engineering sectors have anchored the Chandler economy and driven many new residents to this region.
2. Each neighborhood is authentic and unique in its own way. As you are browsing the Chandler homes for sale, you will find that there are many luxury developments that are designed to be welcoming communities. These homes are nestled on large lots and residents enjoy access to amenities such as common pools, picnic areas, playgrounds and walking trails. Your Chandler Realtor can provide you with additional information about a specific neighborhood.
3. The city is known for its plethora of parks. Some of the most popular parks in the city include the dog parks, the aquatic centers, the spray pads, the skateboard park and the parks that feature nature trails that are ideal for hiking. Most of the Chandler real estate listings are close in proximity to at least one of the fabulous city parks.
4. The award-winning school district is committed to the education of its students. Many people move to this city because of the Chandler Unified School District. There also are charter schools and private schools within the city.
5. You'll never be bored once you move to Chandler. As your Chandler Realtor will point out as you view the Chandler homes for sale, there are many different cultural and historical attractions in Chandler. Some of the most popular attractions include Tumbleweed Park, Rawhide at Wild Horse Pass and the Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery.
If you want to see more of the Chandler real estate listings, then take the time to contact Cathy Carter today. Cathy is an expert Chandler Realtor, who has been working in the industry — and specializing within this specific local market — for the last two decades. She is known for her personalized care and her attention to detail, and she strives to get her buyers the best deal possible on the most incredible homes in Chandler. You could begin viewing the Chandler homes for sale today! Just give Cathy a call.
With www.realestatechandler.com you'll be able to find your dream home in no time. If you have any inquiries about homes for sale, connect with Cathy Carter!
-Work With Cathy Carter For Unmatched Expertise On East Valley Arizona Area Buying & Selling!
Cathy Carter on