LEARN ABOUT CATHY
LEARN ABOUT CATHY
Ahwatukee Homes For Sale in Phoenix
Ahwatukee Homes for Sale in Phoenix
Ahwatukee real estate in Phoenix is unlike anything else that can be found in the city. The homes in Ahwatukee Phoenix for sale are a blend of luxury properties and estate-style homes, all of which appeal to those who are looking to invest in real estate in Ahwatukee Phoenix. Often described as its own village within the city limits, Ahwatukee is a unique community and the best way to find the Ahwatukee homes for sale in Phoenix is to partner with an experienced Ahwatukee Realtor in Phoenix. Cathy Carter is one of the few real estate agents who specializes in Ahwatukee real estate, and you can contact her today for the latest information about the real estate market conditions in Ahwatukee.
On our easy-to-use website, you’ll be able to search the MLS for luxury homes in Ahwatukee - listings updated every 5 minutes. View photos of available properties, find detailed real estate information, save your search, create a free account, and receive notifications of new listings that match your home criteria delivered directly to your email. Be sure sure to scroll down below to learn more about luxury real estate in Ahwatukee and living in the welcoming village of Ahwatukee:
Ahwatukee Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
About Ahwatukee Real Estate in Phoenix
Ahwatukee is an exclusive neighborhood on the outskirts of the city of Phoenix, and for many years, Ahwatukee real estate in Phoenix has been in high demand. With many luxury Ahwatukee homes for sale in Phoenix, this area has attracted buyers who are interested in investing in their dream property in this beautiful corner of the city.
Currently, the real estate market throughout the Southeast Valley is beginning to steady itself. While the prices for homes in Ahwatukee Phoenix for sale are starting to drop, it's important to note that this is still considered to be a competitive real estate market. Inventory levels are still slightly lower than normal, and there is significant interest among buyers who have their sights set on luxury real estate.
At this time, the median sales price for the homes in Ahwatukee Phoenix for sale is $425,000. Home prices have dropped by about 3 percent since this same time last year, and real estate insiders anticipate that the market is going to stabilize in the next several months. This means that buyers can expect prices to remain near this same level, which can give them confidence to explore their options in the market.
With more than 340 homes in Ahwatukee Phoenix for sale, it's important to work with an Ahwatukee Realtor in Phoenix who can narrow down your options and determine which properties best match your criteria. Home prices can range anywhere from $240,000 to more than $2 million, meaning that there is real estate in Ahwatukee Phoenix for all types of buyers.
For the most accurate information about Ahwatukee real estate in Phoenix, reach out to Cathy Carter. Cathy Carter is the only Ahwatukee Realtor in Phoenix with more than two decades of experience serving clients in the local area. She can introduce you to the Ahwatukee community and help you uncover the home of your dreams in this intriguing neighborhood.
How to Find the Best Ahwatukee Homes for Sale in Phoenix
While the market is showing signs of stability and strength, it's still important to work with the most qualified Ahwatukee Realtor in Phoenix. You should partner with a real estate agent who will:
- Provide you with detailed information about Ahwatukee and offer you an insightful market analysis. By beginning your home search with accurate information and the most recent data, you will be able to move forward with confidence when you place an offer on one of the Ahwatukee homes for sale in Phoenix.
- Create a customized MLS search based on the criteria that you provide during your consultation appointment. The home buying experience is incredibly personal, and it's important to work with an agent who is going to respect your preferences. Your Ahwatukee Realtor in Phoenix should create a personalized MLS search that will run multiple times per day, allowing you to act quickly when a new property is listed for sale.
- Schedule showings at a time that is convenient for you and provide you with an insightful tour when you visit the property. In a hot market like Ahwatukee, it is important to act quickly when you find a home that you love. The right real estate agent will make sure that you are able to see a property as soon as possible and will provide you with the context you need to make the best possible decision.
- Craft a motivating offer that will entice the seller to move forward with a purchase agreement. It takes time and experience in the real estate industry in order to know how to write the ideal offer for a luxury home in Ahwatukee.
Cathy Carter is willing to do all of this and more for every one of her clients in Ahwatukee. For more information about Ahwatukee real estate in Phoenix, contact Cathy Carter today.
Why You Should Live in Ahwatukee in Phoenix
Living in Ahwatukee means that you are able to enjoy the quaint, charming atmosphere of a small town — all while being just a short drive away from the best that the city has to offer.
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying one of the Ahwatukee homes for sale in Phoenix:
- Ahwatukee is known for its breathtaking vistas of the mountains and its panoramic views of the desert. It's the perfect place for those who love natural views outside their windows.
- Education remains a high priority in Ahwatukee, and residents can choose between the premier public school district as well as many charter and private schools in the area.
- Residents in Ahwatukee enjoy an active lifestyle, especially because they live close to the entrance of South Mountain Park and Preserve.
Despite the fact that the real estate market is stabilizing throughout the region and home prices are beginning to dip, real estate in Ahwatukee Phoenix remains in high demand. There are many buyers who are interested in the Ahwatukee homes for sale in Phoenix, which has helped to fuel the competitive nature of the local market. In order to gain access to the best homes in Ahwatukee Phoenix for sale, you will want to partner with Cathy Carter. Cathy Carter is the best Ahwatukee Realtor in Phoenix, and she is ready to help you begin your home search today.
Contact Cathy Carter today to receive a free market analysis focusing on Ahwatukee real estate in Phoenix.
Cathy Carter has been dedicated to serving the people of East Valley. She began her career in new construction home sales and quickly expanded into every sector of the Chandler real estate industry. Today, after years of networking with the most reliable professionals in the local community and focusing on professional development, Cathy Carter is considered to be the top Realtor in East Valley. Most recently, she received the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award, which is the second-highest national award given to RE/MAX real estate agents.
RE/MAX Cathy Carter Real Estate & Luxury Homes
ABR, CRS, CDPE
RE/MAX Alliance Group
725 W. Elliot Rd., Suite 111
Gilbert, AZ. 85233
Email or Call: 480‑459‑8488