Explore The Phoenix East Valley For Arizona Homes for Sale
Buyers who are looking to purchase a home in the greater Phoenix area will want to explore Arizona homes for sale in the Phoenix East Valley. An integral part of the Phoenix metro area, East Valley is a multi-city region comprised of Chandler, Gilbert, Sun Lakes, Queen Creek, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, and Ahwatukee. The region offers abundant employment and economic opportunity and a high standard of living. With over 320 days of warm-sunny weather per year, exciting cultural and entertainment destinations, world-class shopping and restaurants, nationally-recognized school districts, dozens of top-rated golf clubs, and an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities, it’s easy to see why East Valley includes some of the most sought-after real estate in Arizona. From low-maintenance (seasonal) condos/townhomes, detached single-family homes, waterfront properties, homes on the golf course, horse properties to sprawling luxury estates with breathtaking views, the valley accommodates every lifestyle and buyer. In order to navigate the expansive East Valley market and find the perfect home, buyers will need the help of a qualified agent. Cathy Carter is a luxury home specialist and a top-rated REALTOR® in Arizona serving East Valley homebuyers and sellers. Offering extensive, local market knowledge, Cathy would love to help you explore your options and find the home of your dreams. Feel free to call Cathy directly at (480) 459-8488 or send her an email today!
On our comprehensive website, you’ll be able to search the MLS for the most up-to-date listings for Arizona homes for sale in the Phoenix East Valley. You can view photos of available properties, find detailed real estate information, create a free account, save your search, receive notifications of new listings that match your specific home criteria delivered directly to your email, and access current market data. Also, be sure to scroll down below to learn more about real estate in Arizona and why you should consider buying a home in Arizona in the thriving East Valley:
Explore (East Valley) Real Estate in Arizona By Price
Browse the MLS for (East Valley) Arizona Homes for Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
If you would like to schedule a private showing or would like more information about any of the above listings for Arizona homes for sale in the Phoenix East Valley, please contact Cathy Carter today. As a licensed, full-time REALTOR® in Arizona serving the East Valley communities of Chandler, Gilbert, Sun Lakes, Queen Creek, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, and Ahwatukee, Cathy keeps her finger on the pulse of the market at all times. With access to the most up-to-date listings across the valley, Cathy is always the first to know when new inventory becomes available giving her buyers the advantage they need in a competitive market where homes are in demand.
As a local expert, Cathy can provide you with all the resources and information you need for getting to know the different neighborhoods and communities in East Valley, the types of homes and features offers, the top builders in the region, school districts, surrounding area amenities, nearby attractions, local community developments and much more. East Valley has become the destination of choice for homebuyers interested in real estate in Arizona and affordable quality living.
With East Valley property values and home prices steadily on the rise, now is the time to buy while homes are still affordable:
- Chandler home values went up 7.6% over the past year. The median price of homes currently listed in Chandler is $349,900.
- Gilbert home values went up 7.6% over the past year. The median price of homes currently listed in Gilbert is $365,000.
- Sun Lakes home values went up 6.9% over the past year. The median price of homes currently listed in Sun lakes is $349,950.
- Queen Creek home values went up 7.6% over the past year. The median price of homes currently listed in Queen Creek is $343,915.
- Mesa home values went up 8.5% over the past year. The median price of homes currently listed in Mesa is $285,200.
- Tempe home values went up 8.5% over the past year. The median price of homes currently listed in Tempe is $314,500.
- Scottsdale home values went up 6.5% over the past year. The median price of homes currently listed in Scottsdale is $673,000.
- Ahwatukee home values went up 6.8% over the past year. The median price of homes currently listed in Ahwatukee is $359,999.
Why You Should Consider Living in The Phoenix East Valley
Vibrant, urban desert environment meets cultural metropolitan for an area so explosive in growth and yet so down to earth and family-friendly that you’ll be proud to call the Phoenix East Valley your home. As one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic regions in the nation for technology and software companies, East Valley has become a hub of commercial activity as more and more businesses are choosing to relocate to the area from other parts of the U.S.
Technology and bioscience are major economic drivers in the region with health care, manufacturing, and financial services solidly growing industries. Fortune 500/1000 companies based or having major operations in the area include Avnet, Freeport-McMoRan, Republic Services, PetSmart, Apollo Group, Insight Enterprises, ON Semiconductor, Pinnacle West Capital Corporation, Amkor Technology, Swift Transportation, First Solar, and many other companies. Over the past several decades, the East Valley has become a popular choice among young professionals, families, and retirees who desire close proximity to the amenities of a major city, yet prefer the comfort of suburban living.
Phoenix East Valley Communities
- Chandler - A family-oriented suburban city, Chandler has a vibrant downtown and is known for its world-class shopping (Chandler Fashion Center), destinations, top-notch restaurants, nationally acclaimed, A-rated school district, top-rated golf courses, and numerous outdoor recreation options. Chandler’s high-tech Price Road Corridor is home to Intel Corp. (its largest employer), Microchip Technologies, Paypal, and other major companies. Arizona homes for sale in Chandler
- Gilbert - One of the fastest-growing towns in the U.S., Gilbert is home to a vibrant heritage District, SanTan Village outdoor shopping, an exciting culinary scene, a highly acclaimed school district, and plenty of outdoor activities for all age groups. Major employers in Gilbert include GoDaddy, B H Drywall, Banner Health, Isagenix International, Northrop Grumman, Silent-Aire, Morgan Stanely, Merrill Lynch, and Deloitte, just to name a few. Arizona homes for sale in Gilbert
- Queen Creek - A rapidly-growing suburb, Queen Creek is situated in the southeast corner of Maricopa County, with some overlap into Pinal County. The community offers a family-friendly, low-key lifestyle with plenty of open spaces and natural desert beauty, an excellent school system, and easy access to East Valley employment hubs. Arizona homes for sale in Queen Creek
- Sun Lakes - A premier, master-planned retirement community for active adults, Sun Lakes includes 5 distinct golf and country club subdivisions: Sun Lakes #1 (the original neighborhood), Palo Verde (gated), Cottonwood, Ironwood (gated), and Oakwood (gated). Residents enjoy a vast array of resort-style amenities including five golf courses, restaurants, heated community pools, tennis & pickleball courts, fitness centers, driving ranges, lakes stocked for fishing, miles of walking paths, dozens of clubs, planned activities, events, and more. Arizona homes for sale in Sun Lakes
- Mesa - The third-largest city in Arizona, Mesa offers exciting urban amenities typical of a much larger city while maintaining the feel of a suburban community. Mesa has a rich cultural heritage and is currently experiencing tremendous economic growth due to the expansion of the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport attracting many new businesses to the area. The city has one of the largest and best school districts in Arizona and is home to major companies like Boeing, Bridgestone, Apple, FUJIFILM, and Mitsubishi, among others. Arizona homes for sale Mesa
- Tempe - The city of Tempe has a lively downtown brimming with restaurants, stores, galleries, clubs, and nightlife. Tempe is also home to the main campus of Arizona State University. Major employers in Tempe include State Farm, Insight, Chase, GoDaddy, Northern Trust, Medtronic, Honeywell, Silicon Valley Bank, Avnet, ADP, and Viasat, just to name a few. Tempe has many great neighborhoods and communities featuring a wide range of homes for sale. Arizona homes for sale in Tempe
- Scottsdale - The affluent city of Scottsdale is located in the stunning Sonoran Desert at the foot of the McDowell Mountains. Beautiful surroundings, world-class resorts & spas, art & culture galore, great shopping & restaurants, popular annual events like the Phoenix Open Golf Tournament and Barrett-Jackson Auto Show, an excellent school system, over 50 golf courses, and plenty of outdoor activities make Scottsdale a great place to live and buy a home. Arizona homes for sale in Scottsdale
- Ahwatukee - The southernmost village of Phoenix, Ahwatukee is often considered to be part of the Phoenix East Valley. Ahwatukee is situated at the base of South Mountain Park and Preserve stretching along its northern border and is known for its rugged natural beauty and charming small-town feel. Residents enjoy scenic mountain views, convenient shopping, dining, and recreation options, and easy access to miles of trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding at South Mountain Park and Preserve. Arizona homes for sale in Ahwatukee
Phoenix East Valley Schools and Education
For parents with school-age children, East Valley has a number of nationally-recognized school districts filled with top-rated schools, including Chandler Unified School District, Gilbert Unified School District, Kyrene School District, Higley Unified School District, Tempe Union High School District, Scottsdale Unified School District, and Mesa Unified School District, the largest district in Arizona. Under Arizona’s open-enrollment law, children can attend other schools within the district or in another district by applying to that school, so families can be confident their child is receiving the best education possible. There are also plenty of higher education opportunities throughout the East Valley including Arizona State University located in Tempe.
Surrounding Area Amenities
Waste Management Phoenix Open in Scottsdale
The Phoenix metro area hosts hundreds of annual events such as the popular Waste Management Phoenix Open (best-attended golf tournament in the world) and the Barret Jackson Auto Show in Scottsdale, just to name a few. Sports fans have the opportunity to watch professional basketball, football, hockey, and baseball teams, as well as offseason spring training games held in the Phoenix metro area. Phoenix is one of only 13 U.S. cities to have representatives of all four major professional sports leagues.
The Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB) play their home games at Chase Field. The Phoenix Suns play in the NBA's Pacific Division and play their games at Talking Stick Arena. The Arizona Cardinals are a professional football team (NFL) based in Phoenix and play at State Farm Stadium and the Arizona Coyotes are a professional hockey league team based in Glendale. The Phoenix Mercury is a professional women's basketball team (WNBA) based in Phoenix and plays at Talking Stick Resort Arena. Other major sporting teams/events in the Phoenix metro area include PGA and LPGA golf, NASCAR and NHRA racing, and major marathons.
McDowell Mountain Regional Park
Metro Phoenix offers plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities for all age groups. Hiking, biking, climbing, horseback riding, and golfing are among the most popular activities, which can be enjoyed year-round. McDowell Mountain Regional Park offers spectacular views and features more than 21,000 acres of pristine desert, with miles of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails. South Mountain Park & Preserve, the largest municipal park in the country, includes over 51 miles of trails for horseback riding, hiking, and mountain biking for all ability levels. Camelback Mountain Echo Canyon Recreation Area is a local landmark and a popular hiking destination that offers spectacular city and desert views.
Public transportation in the Phoenix East Valley is provided by Valley Metro, which includes trains, buses, and a rideshare program. Valley Metro Rail is a 20-mile light rail that runs through north-central Phoenix, downtown, and eastward through Tempe and Mesa. Major airports serving East Valley residents include Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport located in South Mesa and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport located in Phoenix.
Why You Want To Partner with Top-rated REALTOR® in Arizona - Cathy Carter
Whether you are interested in Arizona homes for sale in the Phoenix East Valley or its time to list your current property, you need an agent who possesses extensive market knowledge and the dependability to lead you through your entire real estate transaction. Serving the community for over two decades, Cathy provides the kind of knowledge, skills, dedication, and personalized service you need and deserve when buying or selling a home.
Read what Cathy's valued clients have to say about working with her:
"Cathy was a terrific agent from beginning to end. Her comps were accurate and helpful at the outset. Her marketing was the best we have seen in our experience and we have sold 7 previous homes. She handled all the selling and closing negotiations very well and helped us navigate several anxious turns in the process. Cathy is calm, judicious, and responsive and we found her opinions and ideas valuable. We would use her to sell or buy a house again without hesitation. Great to work with and got great results."
"Cathy Carter is a highly respected, seasoned real estate professional who is very responsive, knowledgable, and open-minded. She kept my deal together by going beyond the call of duty to do some of the work of a novice agent (representing the buyer) on the sale of my house. Plus, she really went to bat for me on the purchase of my new home, getting upgrades and closing in 3-weeks. I highly recommend Cathy to represent you in selling and purchasing your next home or investment."
“I have dealt with many real estate agents and I would have to say Cathy Carter was a pleasure to deal with. We flew in from New York to see the area and Cathy gave us as much time as we needed. She showed us around and made us feel comfortable and welcome. As of today we are currently in contract for the sale of our home and are actively looking at homes in the Gilbert and Chandler areas. Cathy emails homes for us to look at on a regular basis and we would not use anyone else.”
“My husband and I worked with Cathy to find our home in the East Valley suburbs of Phoenix AZ. We were transferred to Phoenix from the east coast and Cathy did a wonderful job of orienting us to the area and helping us gain perspective into the different homes and neighborhoods in the East Valley. While working with Cathy, she was always very attentive and efficient. Cathy is extremely knowledgeable. She listened to our ideas about the ideal home, offered suggestions, and took us to see properties that were in line with our expectations. Cathy is extremely responsive and has even reached out to check on us after we moved into our hew home. I would highly recommend Cathy to anyone who is interested in selling their home or purchasing a new home.”
More client reviews
As your personal agent, Cathy will protect your interests and work extremely hard for you to ensure a smooth and successful real estate transaction. If you or someone you know is interested in Arizona real estate, please contact Cathy today at (480) 459-8488 or you can reach her by email.
With www.realestatechandler.com you'll be able to find your dream home in no time. If you have any inquiries about homes for sale, connect with Cathy Carter!
-Work With Cathy Carter For Unmatched Expertise On Chandler Area Buying & Selling!