Arizona Homes With A Pool For Sale
Buyers who are looking to purchase a pool home in Arizona will want to explore Arizona homes for sale with a pool in the Phoenix East Valley. The region is fast becoming a top destination for people living in high-cost areas in other parts of the U.S. With favorable living conditions like warm-sunny weather year-round, major employment opportunities, still-affordable housing, and the amenities of a major metropolis, it’s no surprise that Arizona East Valley real estate is in demand. Whether you are interested in low-maintenance condos or townhomes, detached single-family homes, horse properties, homes on the golf course, waterfront homes, or sprawling luxury estates with breathtaking views, Arizona East Valley real estate accommodates every lifestyle and buyer. In order to navigate the market, find the perfect home in the right neighborhood, and secure an offer, buyers will need to partner with a qualified agent. Cathy Carter is a top-rated REALTOR® in Arizona with over two decades of experience serving the East Valley communities of Gilbert, Chandler, Sun Lakes, Queen Creek, Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, and Ahwatukee. With access to the most up-to-date listings for Arizona homes with a pool for sale in East Valley, Cathy would love to help you explore your options. Get started on finding your dream home today by calling Cathy directly at (480) 459-8488 or you can reach her here.
On our easy-to-use website, you’ll be able to search the MLS for Arizona homes with a pool for sale in East Valley. View photos of available properties, find detailed real estate information, create a free account, save your search, receive notifications of new listings that match your specific home criteria delivered directly to your email, and access current market data. Be sure to scroll down below to learn more about Arizona East Valley real estate and why you should consider living in the Phoenix East Valley:
Search Arizona East Valley Real Estate by Price
Explore All Arizona Homes With A Pool for Sale in East Valley
- All Listings
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
If you would like to schedule a private showing or would like more information about any of the above listings for Arizona homes with a pool for sale in East Valley, please contact Cathy Carter, specializing in newer homes and luxury real estate. As a licensed, full-time REALTOR® in Arizona, Cathy is always first to know when new inventory becomes available, ensuring that her buyers have access to the most valuable properties, and the advantage they need in a competitive market. Between 1994 - 2005 Cathy was a REALTOR® with Coldwell Banker Realty in Scottsdale. In 2005, Cathy became a Re/Max REALTOR® serving the East Valley communities of Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, and Ahwatukee.
Cathy has extensive, local market knowledge and can inform you about the different neighborhoods and communities in East Valley, the types of homes and features offered, the top builders in the region, school districts, surrounding area amenities and attractions, local community developments, and much more. She would love to speak with you to discuss the type of home you have in mind and answer any questions you may have about Arizona East Valley real estate. Get started on your home search today by contacting Cathy directly at (480) 459-8488 or you can get in touch here.
Find Beautiful Arizona Homes With A Pool For Sale
Buyers who are currently in the market for Arizona homes with a pool for sale will discover a wide range of residential choices in East Valley, which is part of Metro Phoenix - east of the city of Phoenix.
Why You Should Consider Living in The Phoenix East Valley
With over 320 days of warm weather and sunshine, exciting local culture and attractions, fabulous shopping destinations, an eclectic array of local and international cuisine, over 200 golf courses, 4 major sports teams, Cactus League spring training baseball, and a never-ending calendar of events and festivals, the Phoenix metro area is a great place to settle down in and buy a home. As one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic regions in the nation for technology and software companies, the Phoenix East Valley has become a hub of commercial activity as more and more businesses are choosing to relocate to the area from other parts of the U.S.
Technology and bioscience are major economic drivers in the region with health care, manufacturing, and financial services solidly growing industries. Fortune 500/1000 companies based or having major operations in the area include Avnet, Freeport-McMoRan, Republic Services, PetSmart, Apollo Group, Insight Enterprises, ON Semiconductor, Pinnacle West Capital Corporation, Amkor Technology, Swift Transportation, First Solar, and many other companies. Over the past several decades, the East Valley has become a popular choice among young professionals, families, and retirees who desire close proximity to the amenities of a major city, yet prefer the comfort of suburban living.
Phoenix East Valley Communities
- Chandler - A family-oriented suburban city, Chandler has a vibrant downtown and is known for its world-class shopping (Chandler Fashion Center), destinations, top-notch restaurants, nationally acclaimed, A-rated school district, top-rated golf courses, and numerous outdoor recreation options. Chandler’s high-tech Price Road Corridor is home to Intel Corp. (its largest employer), Microchip Technologies, Paypal, and other major companies.
- Gilbert - One of the fastest-growing towns in the U.S., Gilbert is home to a vibrant heritage District, SanTan Village outdoor shopping, an exciting culinary scene, a highly acclaimed school district, and plenty of outdoor activities for all age groups. Major employers in Gilbert include GoDaddy, B H Drywall, Banner Health, Isagenix International, Northrop Grumman, Silent-Aire, Morgan Stanely, Merrill Lynch, and Deloitte, just to name a few.
- Queen Creek - A rapidly-growing suburb, Queen Creek is situated in the southeast corner of Maricopa County, with some overlap into Pinal County. The community offers a family-friendly, low-key lifestyle with plenty of open spaces and natural desert beauty, an excellent school system, and easy access to East Valley employment hubs.
- Sun Lakes - A premier, master-planned retirement community for active adults, Sun Lakes includes 5 distinct golf and country club subdivisions: Sun Lakes #1 (the original neighborhood), Palo Verde (gated), Cottonwood, Ironwood (gated), and Oakwood (gated). Residents enjoy a vast array of resort-style amenities including five golf courses, restaurants, heated community pools, tennis & pickleball courts, fitness centers, driving ranges, lakes stocked for fishing, miles of walking paths, dozens of clubs, planned activities, events, and more.
- Mesa - The third-largest city in Arizona, Mesa offers exciting urban amenities typical of a much larger city while maintaining the feel of a suburban community. Mesa has a rich cultural heritage and is currently experiencing tremendous economic growth due to the expansion of the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport attracting many new businesses to the area. The city has one of the largest and best school districts in Arizona and is home to major companies like Boeing, Bridgestone, Apple, FUJIFILM, and Mitsubishi, among others.
- Tempe - The city of Tempe has a lively downtown brimming with restaurants, stores, galleries, clubs, and nightlife. Tempe is also home to the main campus of Arizona State University. Major employers in Tempe include State Farm, Insight, Chase, GoDaddy, Northern Trust, Medtronic, Honeywell, Silicon Valley Bank, Avnet, ADP, and Viasat, just to name a few. Tempe has many great neighborhoods and communities featuring a wide range of homes for sale.
- Scottsdale - The affluent city of Scottsdale is located in the stunning Sonoran Desert at the foot of the McDowell Mountains. Beautiful surroundings, world-class resorts & spas, art & culture galore, great shopping & restaurants, popular annual events like the Phoenix Open Golf Tournament and Barrett-Jackson Auto Show, an excellent school system, over 50 golf courses, and plenty of outdoor activities make Scottsdale a great place to live and buy a home.
- Ahwatukee - The southernmost village of Phoenix, Ahwatukee is often considered to be part of the Phoenix East Valley. Ahwatukee is situated at the base of South Mountain Park and Preserve stretching along its northern border and is known for its rugged natural beauty and charming small-town feel. Residents enjoy scenic mountain views, convenient shopping, dining, and recreation options, and easy access to miles of trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding at South Mountain Park and Preserve.
Phoenix East Valley Schools and Education
For parents with school-age children, East Valley has a number of nationally-recognized school districts filled with top-rated schools, including Chandler Unified School District, Gilbert Unified School District, Kyrene School District, Higley Unified School District, Tempe Union High School District, Scottsdale Unified School District, and Mesa Unified School District, the largest district in Arizona. Under Arizona’s open-enrollment law, children can attend other schools within the district or in another district by applying to that school, so families can be confident their child is receiving the best education possible. There are also plenty of higher education opportunities throughout the East Valley including Arizona State University located in Tempe.
Surrounding Area Amenities
Waste Management Phoenix Open in Scottsdale
The Phoenix metro area hosts hundreds of annual events such as the popular Waste Management Phoenix Open (best-attended golf tournament in the world) and the Barret Jackson Auto Show in Scottsdale, just to name a few. Sports fans have the opportunity to watch professional basketball, football, hockey, and baseball teams, as well as offseason spring training games held in the Phoenix metro area. Phoenix is one of only 13 U.S. cities to have representatives of all four major professional sports leagues.
The Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB) play their home games at Chase Field. The Phoenix Suns play in the NBA's Pacific Division and play their games at Talking Stick Arena. The Arizona Cardinals are a professional football team (NFL) based in Phoenix and play at State Farm Stadium and the Arizona Coyotes are a professional hockey league team based in Glendale. The Phoenix Mercury is a professional women's basketball team (WNBA) based in Phoenix and plays at Talking Stick Resort Arena. Other major sporting teams/events in the Phoenix metro area include PGA and LPGA golf, NASCAR and NHRA racing, and major marathons.
McDowell Mountain Regional Park
Metro Phoenix offers plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities for all age groups. Hiking, biking, climbing, horseback riding, and golfing are among the most popular activities, which can be enjoyed year-round. McDowell Mountain Regional Park offers spectacular views and features more than 21,000 acres of pristine desert, with miles of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails. South Mountain Park & Preserve, the largest municipal park in the country, includes over 51 miles of trails for horseback riding, hiking, and mountain biking for all ability levels. Camelback Mountain Echo Canyon Recreation Area is a local landmark and a popular hiking destination that offers spectacular city and desert views.
Public transportation in the Phoenix East Valley is provided by Valley Metro, which includes trains, buses, and a rideshare program. Valley Metro Rail is a 20-mile light rail that runs through north-central Phoenix, downtown, and eastward through Tempe and Mesa. Major airports serving East Valley residents include Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport located in South Mesa and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport located in Phoenix.
Why You Want To Partner with Top-rated REALTOR® in Arizona - Cathy Carter
Whether you are interested in Arizona homes with a pool for sale or its time to list your current property, you need an agent who possesses extensive market knowledge and the dependability to lead you through your entire real estate transaction. Serving the community for over two decades, Cathy provides the kind of knowledge, skills, dedication, and personalized service you need and deserve when buying or selling a home.
"Cathy was a terrific agent from beginning to end. Her comps were accurate and helpful at the outset. Her marketing was the best we have seen in our experience and we have sold 7 previous homes. She handled all the selling and closing negotiations very well and helped us navigate several anxious turns in the process. Cathy is calm, judicious, and responsive and we found her opinions and ideas valuable. We would use her to sell or buy a house again without hesitation. Great to work with and got great results."
"Cathy Carter is a highly respected, seasoned real estate professional who is very responsive, knowledgable, and open-minded. She kept my deal together by going beyond the call of duty to do some of the work of a novice agent (representing the buyer) on the sale of my house. Plus, she really went to bat for me on the purchase of my new home, getting upgrades and closing in 3-weeks. I highly recommend Cathy to represent you in selling and purchasing your next home or investment."
“I have dealt with many real estate agents and I would have to say Cathy Carter was a pleasure to deal with. We flew in from New York to see the area and Cathy gave us as much time as we needed. She showed us around and made us feel comfortable and welcome. As of today we are currently in contract for the sale of our home and are actively looking at homes in the Gilbert and Chandler areas. Cathy emails homes for us to look at on a regular basis and we would not use anyone else.”
“My husband and I worked with Cathy to find our home in the East Valley suburbs of Phoenix AZ. We were transferred to Phoenix from the east coast and Cathy did a wonderful job of orienting us to the area and helping us gain perspective into the different homes and neighborhoods in the East Valley. While working with Cathy, she was always very attentive and efficient. Cathy is extremely knowledgeable. She listened to our ideas about the ideal home, offered suggestions, and took us to see properties that were in line with our expectations. Cathy is extremely responsive and has even reached out to check on us after we moved into our hew home. I would highly recommend Cathy to anyone who is interested in selling their home or purchasing a new home.”
More client reviews
As your personal agent, Cathy will protect your interests and work extremely hard for you to ensure a smooth and successful real estate transaction. If you or someone you know is interested in Arizona East Valley real estate, please contact Cathy today at (480) 459-8488 or you can reach her by email.
CATHY CARTER, ABR, CRS, CDPE
RE/MAX Alliance Group
725 W. Elliot Rd., Suite 111
Gilbert, AZ. 85233