LEARN ABOUT CATHY
LEARN ABOUT CATHY
San Tan Valley homes
San Tan Valley Homes for Sale
There are many types of homes for sale in San Tan Valley, ranging from luxury San Tan Valley homes to San Tan Valley homes for sale with a pool. While the market is constantly fluctuating and new inventory continues to be available, the San Tan Valley real estate market is considered to be one of the most dynamic and competitive markets in the Southeast Valley. In order to have the best chances for success in this market, you will need to contact an experienced San Tan Valley Realtor. Cathy Carter is the best real estate agent in San Tan Valley, and she will help you uncover the homes for sale that match your criteria.
If you would like to schedule a private showing or you would like to know more about any of the above MLS listings for homes in San Tan Valley for sale, please contact Cathy Carter today. As a top-rated REALTOR® in San Tan Valley, Cathy specializes in newer homes, distinct properties, and luxury real estate. She keeps her finger on the pulse of the market at all times and is always the first to know when new inventory becomes available. Some of the most sought-after real estate in San Tan Valley can be found in top communities like Johnson Ranch, Encanterra, Iron Crossing, San Tan Heights, Pecan Creek, Skyline Ranch, San Tan Ridge, The Meadows, Copper Basin, and Circle Cross Ranch, among others. San Tan Valley currently includes 3 zip codes: 85140, 85142, 85143.
San Tan Valley Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
About San Tan Valley Real Estate
The San Tan Valley real estate market is considered to be one of the most active markets in the Southeast Valley. San Tan Valley is an exclusive community located just outside of Phoenix, and many home buyers have their sights set on purchasing one of the San Tan Valley homes for sale.
In the last year, interest in the San Tan Valley real estate market has skyrocketed. Home prices in San Tan Valley have increased by more than 20 percent in the last year, and currently, the median price of the homes for sale in San Tan Valley is $467,500. Given the fact that there are many buyers interested in this market, it's not surprising that the San Tan Valley homes for sale do not last for long. Most homes sell within a matter of days, and sellers are able to sift through multiple offers before they accept one that works for them. This means that well-qualified buyers need to partner with an experienced, award-winning San Tan Valley Realtor in order to have the most success in this market.
In order to get the keys to one of the San Tan Valley homes, you will need to work with a real estate agent who has significant experience crafting appealing offers. You can expect to submit an offer that is at least as high as the list price of the home, and depending on the property, you may even need to be open to offering more than the asking price. Real estate experts describe this as a somewhat competitive market, which means that you need to rely on a real estate agent who will advocate for you and actively work on your behalf.
For the latest information on the San Tan Valley real estate market, contact Cathy Carter. She is the best local San Tan Valley Realtor, and she will craft a market update that takes into consideration your personal criteria for your next home.
How to Find the Best Homes for Sale in San Tan Valley
The best homes for sale in San Tan Valley will sell quickly, so it's important to find a real estate agent who is motivated to get you the results that you crave. You should partner with a San Tan Valley Realtor who will:
- Begin the process by listening to you and personalizing your real estate search based on your chosen criteria. There are many less-experienced agents who believe that they know better than their clients, and they are always pushing their ideals onto their buyers. You need to work with an agent who is willing to listen to what you want, and who will work tirelessly to make that happen for you.
- Rely on their professional network in order to access the latest information about the San Tan Valley housing market. Local real estate agents with an extensive professional network will be aware of the latest happenings within the market, and will know when the best San Tan Valley homes are about to be listed on the market.
- Actively work to schedule showings as soon as the best San Tan Valley homes are listed on the market. Your San Tan Valley Realtor should be willing to schedule showings at a time that is convenient for you, and they should understand that prompt showings are key when it comes to submitting offers in a competitive market.
- Partner with you and provide you with dedicated service from the time you decide to begin searching for homes until you have closed on your dream property in San Tan Valley. Your real estate agent should feel like a trusted friend and advisor, and you should be able to rely on them throughout your entire real estate journey.
Cathy Carter will offer you this type of unparalleled service from the moment that you contact her until you have moved into your new home in San Tan Valley. She is the leading local real estate expert, and is the only award-winning San Tan Valley Realtor who can get you the results that you desire. For more information about the best homes for sale in San Tan Valley, contact Cathy Carter today.
Why You Should Live in San Tan Valley
These are just a few reasons why you should consider narrowing your home search to focus on the San Tan Valley homes for sale:
- The San Tan Valley is a welcoming community that is considered to be one of the best places to live near Phoenix.
- Residents of San Tan Valley benefit from an active lifestyle, and are able to utilize hiking trails, parks and other recreational amenities in the community.
- San Tan Valley enjoys the endless sunshine that Arizona is known for, allowing residents to make the most out of their backyard pools.
If you want to tap into the San Tan Valley real estate market, you are going to need to partner with the leading San Tan Valley Realtor. By working with a local real estate agent, you will have access to insight that other agents will not be able to offer you. Cathy Carter is the best San Tan Valley Realtor, and she can provide you with up-to-the-minute information about the best available San Tan Valley homes.
For more information about the San Tan Valley homes for sale and to have a custom MLS search performed for you, contact Cathy Carter today.
For her entire professional career, Cathy Carter has been dedicated to serving the people of East Valley. She began her career in new construction home sales and quickly expanded into every sector of the Chandler real estate industry. Today, after years of networking with the most reliable professionals in the local community and focusing on professional development, Cathy Carter is considered to be the top Realtor in East Valley. Most recently, she received the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award, which is the second-highest national award given to RE/MAX real estate agents.
RE/MAX Cathy Carter Real Estate & Luxury Homes
ABR, CRS, CDPE
RE/MAX Alliance Group
725 W. Elliot Rd., Suite 111
Gilbert, AZ. 85233