LEARN ABOUT CATHY
LEARN ABOUT CATHY
Home listings Phoenix, AZ
Home Listings Phoenix AZ
Every day, there are new home listings Phoenix AZ available, including many bank foreclosures Phoenix, AZ. If you are a buyer who is interested in a foreclosure near me in Phoenix, AZ, it's important to work with a real estate agent who specializes in home foreclosures Phoenix, AZ. Cathy Carter is the only Realtor in Phoenix AZ who can help you successfully navigate the foreclosure real estate market in Phoenix. Contact Cathy Carter today for more information about these properties.
On our easy-to-use website, you’ll be able to search the MLS for the most up-to-date listings for Arizona homes for sale in the greater Phoenix area. You can view photos of available properties, find detailed real estate information, save your search, create a free account, receive notifications of new listings that match your specific home criteria delivered directly to your email, and access current market data. Also, be sure to scroll down below to learn more about Arizona real estate and the many benefits of living in the greater Phoenix area:
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
About Bank Foreclosures Phoenix, AZ
If you are browsing the home listings Phoenix AZ on your own, it may be difficult to identify which properties are owned by the sellers and which are bank-owned properties. However, investors who are focused on purchasing bank foreclosures Phoenix, AZ in order to restore the property and sell it for a profit will want to know how to find the best foreclosure home listings Phoenix AZ.
Currently, the real estate market in Phoenix is strong and competitive. Inventory levels are low for privately-owned homes, which means that there also are fewer bank-owned properties listed for sale on the market. Given the fact that home prices continue to rise in Phoenix, it's not surprising that there are many investors who are interested in purchasing a foreclosure near me in Phoenix, AZ in hopes of turning a quick profit.
Most home foreclosures Phoenix AZ are listed at a lower price point than homes that are owned by the sellers. These low sale prices, coupled with the high demand for foreclosure properties in Phoenix, has significantly increased the competition for bank foreclosures Phoenix, AZ. Most foreclosed properties that are listed for sale in Phoenix will sell very quickly, typically to investors who are willing and able to pay cash.
In order to have access to these properties and to get the best information for your investment, you will want to work with an award-winning Realtor in Phoenix, AZ. Cathy Carter can help you navigate the current real estate market conditions in Phoenix, and she will uncover the foreclosure home listings Phoenix AZ that match your criteria.
How to Find the Best Foreclosure Near Me in Phoenix, AZ
Whether you are a real estate investor with an extensive portfolio or you are just starting to search for your first investment property, you will need the experience and guidance of an expert Realtor in Phoenix AZ for your home search. The right real estate agent can help you find the most viable home foreclosures Phoenix AZ by:
- Working with you in order to understand your needs and wants as you begin to look for a foreclosure near me in Phoenix, AZ. When you first meet with your real estate agent, you can provide additional information about the property size that you are focused on, the neighborhoods that you want to invest in and the price point that you want to stay within during your search for foreclosures in Phoenix.
- Scouring the local market in order to uncover the best options for your investment portfolio. An experienced real estate agent will know how to create a custom MLS search in order to unveil the foreclosures in Phoenix that match your criteria.
- Relying on a local network of professional contacts in order to get the quickest, most reliable information about possible foreclosures, pre-foreclosures and short sales in Phoenix. An established Realtor in Phoenix AZ will have a pulse on the community and will be aware of the latest happenings within the local real estate market.
- Actively working to get you immediate access to bank foreclosures Phoenix, AZ so that you can quickly submit a competitive offer. When a foreclosure near me in Phoenix, AZ is listed for sale, it will often sell within a matter of hours. This is why you need to partner with a real estate agent who values timeliness, who understands the competitive nature of the market and who is willing to act quickly in order to get you the results that you crave.
Given the fact that the real estate market is showing signs of strength and stability in Phoenix, it's not surprising that there are not many home foreclosures Phoenix AZ. However, there are still many investment opportunities in this dynamic real estate market. For the latest information and statistics about the Phoenix real estate market, contact Cathy Carter today. As the leading Realtor in Phoenix AZ, she can provide you with the most reliable information about the local market.
Why You Should Consider Bank Foreclosures Phoenix, AZ
You will enjoy a variety of benefits when you invest in a foreclosure near me in Phoenix, AZ. The top benefits of purchasing foreclosed properties include:
- Being able to purchase a home for lower than the current median sales prices in the community. Currently, the median sales price of the homes for sale in Phoenix is about $440,000, with home prices expected to continue to climb in the coming weeks and months. Many bank foreclosures Phoenix, AZ, however, are priced as low as $250,000 or $300,000, depending on the condition of the property.
- Having the ability to quickly earn equity after your purchase. When you buy a home for under the current market value, you will find that your equity rises quickly after you make the needed improvements.
- Having the flexibility to renovate and repurpose the property. Foreclosed properties are sold in as-is condition, which often requires you to invest your time and resources into fixing up the home. However, this gives you the ability to create a look that you love for the home and quickly enjoy a return on your investment.
Finding the home foreclosures Phoenix AZ requires the finesse of an experienced Realtor in Phoenix AZ. A qualified local real estate agent who specializes in bank foreclosures Phoenix, AZ will be able to find the best investment properties for you in this dynamic community. For more information about finding a foreclosure near me in Phoenix, AZ, contact Cathy Carter today.
For her entire professional career, Cathy Carter has been dedicated to serving the people of East Valley. She began her career in new construction home sales and quickly expanded into every sector of the Chandler real estate industry. Today, after years of networking with the most reliable professionals in the local community and focusing on professional development, Cathy Carter is considered to be the top Realtor in East Valley. Most recently, she received the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award, which is the second-highest national award given to RE/MAX real estate agents.
RE/MAX Cathy Carter Real Estate & Luxury Homes
ABR, CRS, CDPE
RE/MAX Alliance Group
725 W. Elliot Rd., Suite 111
Gilbert, AZ. 85233
Email or Call: 480‑459‑8488
Posted by Cathy Carter on